Chapter 9 - Connection

"This is great! No connection back, no connection here, no nothing!" Dean ranted as you let your head fall back on to the couch. Thoughts swarmed your mind, thinking about what Dean just said. No connection...

"Wait hold on!" Everyone jumps and turns to you sitting upside down. "Loki was able to use his magic in our universe right?"

"Yeah..."

"If there was a connection then there should be one now!" Flipping out your phone you start to scroll through your contacts. "Angel Radio could just be silent... or someone is pissed at Cas and blocking him out,"

"Yeah- hey!" Cas glares at you as you bring the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Call me 'your name' because guess who just ended up in New York," Charlie gasps as a crash and bang was heard.

"MY DEATH STAR!" You could hear her frown from over the line. "I'll deal with that later... So the writers were right? There is a connection?"

"Call Anna Watson our savior because I got the idea from her,"

Sam pulled out his phone and started to search up whoever this 'Anna' person was as you dealt with things, such as Darling, Baby and the bunker... Oh, and of course, Balthazar. The younger Winchesters eyes widen at the long list of books that this Anna had and grinned in mischief which could challenge Loki's.

"Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am,"

"So?" Tony asked as he sipped at his drink, sighing at the expensive booze he missed.

"So... we know there's a connection, but it's up to Charlie to find Balth and get him to get us back," You stuff your phone in your pocket before falling headfirst onto the ground. "Ouch,"

"Because you showed us such nice hospitality, we will reciprocate," Steve stands up. "Stark has enough rooms for you all,"

"I do?" Nat nudges Tony. "Oh right, I do,"

"Everyone's rooms are on the same floor so you can ask us for anything anytime," Bruce pushes his glasses up.

"I can finally understand the Tower layout! Yes!"

"Why do you need to know?"

"So Anna isn't so damn confused about how everything is laid out,"

Sam slides up next to your side. "You mean this Anna?" You stare down and slap the phone out his hand. "Hey!"

"Say a word and I'll mess with your conditioner," colour drains from his face as he nods in fear. Surprisingly the elevator fit everyone, ascending to a very large floor with leading hallways. It was the most luxurious thing you have ever seen.

The modern feel and high tech screens on every door made you gape along with Sam. Dean was too busy checking out the carpet as Cas stared at everything oddly.

"If you don't like the view just move rooms, but tell me first," Tony boasts as he led you all down a hall, in the centre of all the halls was a large room with a sunken lounge and Tv.

"And you thought the bunker was nice," You whisper to Dean who grunts mindlessly in return.

"Whatever room doesn't have red screen on its door is free," Tony lets you all wander off. You noticed that on the red screens, each door had an icon representing who resided in that room.

It seemed you all agreed to stay together, luckily there were a few vacant doors beside each other. Looking to the rest of Team Free Will you nod and open up the rooms.

It looked like something right out of those luxury interior design magazines that people like you could only dream about! Very nice, but nothing could replace the bunker. The view was of central park, autumn leaves just starting to dust the full trees.

The room was plain white with a few grey undertones, the bathroom was the same... but the bathroom, man, it was huge, classy, grime free and actually nice... nothing like you were used to. No tiled floors or creaky doors, no rusty metal or those weird razor disposal slots behind the mirrors.

"Nice?"

"More than!" You feel the smooth walls as Tony chuckles and presses a button which changed the colour of the lights. "Woah..."

"Check this out," He walks to the shower and presses the glass twice from the inside. What once was clear glass turned opaque. "And this," The opaque glass acted like steam as Tony swiped his hand across from the inside, the glass turned transparent in that spot.

"God I love MCU tech,"

"Well, have fun, I'll get Pepper to get you clothes,"

"Shouldn't I go with her?"

"No need, Friday has noted your clothing and shoe size," Tony looks to his phone where the AI replied positively.

"Thank you, Tony,"

"No problem, sunshine," he pats your back before walking out the room to leave you alone with your thoughts.

~~~

Therefore I am by Billie Eilish is a bop

- Anna ❤️