Chapter 12 - Lunch

Loki heard two soft knocks on his door, it definitely wasn't his brother, and wasn't as feminine as Stark's, Nat usually walked right in and... well that's all who ever paid him an unwelcome visit. His curiosity got the better of him as he rushed as gracefully as he could to the door.

His hand curled over the handle and opened it to reveal the most tolerable Midgardian in the tower, other than the spiderling.

"Lady Y/n, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Thought you might want a sandwich for lunch so I made you something you might like," You held up a plate with a sandwich cut in half.

"What is it?" He said cautiously.

"Banana and Nutella, Thor said you had quite the sweet tooth," Giving a nice bright smile, you hoped to sell your dish.

"I'm not sure what Nutella is but it will suffice," Taking the plate out your hands, he places it down on his desk before turning back to you. "Thank you, Lady Y/n,"

"You're welcome, Loki," You wave him goodbye before giddily walking to the elevator. The god closed the door and took a bite of what you had made him, his eyes widening in delight at the delicious flavour.

~~~

"Where'd you go, sunshine?"

"She went to give her little crush his lunch," Dean spoke through a mouthful.

"Y/n, I'm confused, I thought you said Loki was your husband," Everyone chokes on their food and turns from the Angel to you.

"Cas! He's- no- I was being sarcastic!"

"I've been working on my sarcasm skills and that was not sarcasm," Cas said proudly, looking to Sam who nodded.

"I said he was my husband as in Tom Hiddleston! You know the actor who plays him?!"

"No you specifically vowed to Charlie that you'd 'marry Loki the moment that man says hi'... and something about-"

"OK I GET IT! No need to say anything more!" You bang your head against the wall over and over. "This is why I should only talk to Charlie about it. This is why I should only talk to Charlie about it. This is why I should only talk to Charlie about it. This is-"

"If you hit yourself hard enough you may make us forget about this entire thing," Sam Wilson thinks aloud.

"That's the point, birdie!" You go to hit your head one more time only for Peter to pull you away. "Thank, Pete," He smiles and pats your back.

"Am I the only one still confused how she likes that mad man??" Steve gestures to you in confusion.

"Are you mad? Possibly," you quote which makes Thor turn to you. "Change of subject, how are you and Jane?" You look innocently at Thor who gapes at you, finger raised.

"No, hold on, answer my question,"

"Nope,"

"But do explain, if not how, then why?" Vision walks forward. However, before you could answer, Sam quipped in.

"Well, in the movie's he's not exactly the worst character, he's quiet enjoyable actually, very mischievous,"

"And you just love mischief don't you, Sammy," You mock which caused him to slap your head. "Ow! Ok, jeez, sorry I hit a nerve,"

"How is he not the worst character?! He k-"

"Killed 80 people in two days," You finish off. "What? I have a lot of time to memorize this stuff," you shoot to the group who stared weirdly at you. "You'd be surprised at how big the Loki fandom is, Bucky is just as close, along with Peter,"

"What?! Where am I in this??" Tony stumbles over to your side.

"Not even sure... somewhere down..." You whistle into a low pitch as you flew your finger downwards. "There,"

"I give up! Your universe sucks,"

"Why does the kid get a bigger fanbase?" Sam growls.

"Why-? Have you see him?! Sir-" You grab Peter's face and hold it out to the group. "Sir!" You sigh and sit down with your sandwich which Nat hands over.

"But Loki? Seriously?" You groan at Nat's comment, not sure whether it's because they were so against him or just the fact you haven't been able to eat your food.

"I'm not even going to bother... let me show you guys something," Stuffing the food in your mouth, you pass the phone over to the group after picking on a saved video, an interview with both Tom H's.

"This is not my brother! This man is much less devious,"

"He looks so cute!" Pietro exclaims.

"I'm questioning a few things," Tony mumbles as a few guys hum absentmindedly.

"If the fandom heard that, they'd combust," You swallow a mouthful and snatch back your phone to the annoyance of a few. "Oh keep it in your pants, I prefer Loki,"

"Of course you'd prefer the brooding magical edge lord," Dean kicks his feet onto the table, leaning back, which gave you the opportunity to nudge the balancing chair.

"Which is why she liked Bucky so much," Sam mumbles which makes you hit your head on the table. "Whoops?" He asks innocently.

"Liked? What happened, Doll?"

"Oh, don't call her Doll, she may just combust," Dean groans as he got up.

"Combust huh? Come 'ere, Doll," He smirks which makes you let out an inhumane mini scream.

"I'm going back into my hole, no one talk to me!" You walk over to Thor and jump on his back. "Onwards, trusty steed!"

"You didn't answer my question, Doll!"

"I stopped liking you because I thought Steve or Sam would make better partners!" You shout as the elevator door closed, an uproar ringing from the dining room.

~~~

Woop woop

Woop woop

Always have the need to do chapters like these

- Anna ❤️