My First Time - Ianthony

Part 1

The setting is a 6th grade science class~

Anthony's POV~

I slowly but surely walked into the small science room. It was the middle of the 1st semester, and for some reason they just "decided" to change my schedule. My classes were normally on a complete different side of the school, along with all of my old friends. They didn't allow the to different teams to associate, they think it will make more fights or something? This school was completely dumb.

I scanned the class looking for a open seat. It was similar my old science room, but this room had more crap in it. I spotted a seat next to a boy about my age. His hair was in the shape of a bowl and looked kind of dumb. I had never seen him before, and honestly didn't even look familiar. I walked .over and quietly slid into the empty seat. I automatically started to doodle random crap on my hand.

"You shouldn't wright on your hand like that"

I looked up and realized the boy was talking to me. His eyes caught me off guard. They were a piercing light blue.

"We're you talking to me?"

"Uh yea, I'm Ian, and I said you shouldn't draw all over your hand, what if you get some king of weird hand poisoning and they have to remove it?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"Then I guess you can call me a pirate. I'm Anthony by the way."

"Nice to meet ya, I have seen you in the hall a few times, and I have actually heard a lot about you.."

What was he talking about? What things had he heard? I'm the most boring person on the planet.

"What kind of things?"

"We'll ...just how you hook up with tons of girls.."

What?! I had a few girlfriends before but damn, I haven't slept with anyone, I'm in 6th grade!!!

"We'll it's not true."

I was being really blunt but I had a good reason.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to 'invade' your privacy, it's just heard bro."

He was being slightly sarcastic.

"Nah, its cool Man, Sorry for getting all pissed, it's just I had no idea that, that was the kind of thing people are saying about me on this side of the school."

"Oh well Anthony, since you are gunna have a new lunch period, you could sit with me if you'd like?"

I contemplated if it was a good idea or not. Ehh, I had no one else to sit with so why not.

"Yea, that would be aweso-"

I was cut off by the teacher telling the class to settle down at get out our text books. I looked out the corner and saw Ian smile slightly and get out his book. He seems like a really cool guy, and I honestly can't wait to get to know him.