~ten~

I woke up the next morning, completely exhausted. I didn't manage to sleep last night, because Daphne never came back. I got dressed for lessons, putting on some clear mascara and clear lip gloss too. I put my hair into French Braids. The blue flooded through the crosses and turns perfectly, mixing with the dark brown colour.

I walked down to the Great Hall and scanned the Slytherin table. Daphne and Blaise were sat there, blushing intensely at each other. Goyle was there too; Draco wasn't though. I approached Daphne and sat down next to her.

"Where were you last ni-" but a familiar voice cut me off.

"Blaise, where were you last night you didn't come back to the dorm?!" Draco whined.

"One minute! If both of you were gone does that mean. Oooohhh," I teased.

They both rolled their eyes and went back to their conversation. 

"Why did you two leave the hall last night at dinner?" Blaise snapped, "-and didn't come back for a while?" 

Me and Draco exchanged a look, blushing nervously. Then just shrugged and ignored the question. Shit, I suppose we were both gone for a bit. Eh, he definitely didn't know though. Blaise and Daphne went out the Great Hall, hand-in-hand. Lovebirds.

Goyle was talking to Pug. Of course. He probably shagged her. Hmm, now who hasn't Pansy shagged? 

"We need to tell your brother, it feels dishonest not to..." Draco murmured.

"Fine, tonight. Grab some fire whiskey and take Blaise up to the Astronomy Tower. I'll bring Daphne. We'll play some kind of Never Have I Ever or something and tell them. Sound good?" I suggested.

"Sure," Draco responded.

Lessons flew by that day. Draco shot me and Tom glares at Potions, but I didn't think much of it. 

I changed into my black ripped jeans and a grey cropped top that night, putting on some hoop earrings and a diamond ring. I let my hair down and was happy that it turned out curly. Daphne got ready into blue ripped jeans and a green cropped top, with hoop earrings, and a messy bun. 

We walked up the deep, long steps to the tower. She knew what was going on, minus the part about me and Draco. She and Blaise were obviously together. We got to the top and Draco and Blaise were already there. Draco had about 4 bottles of fire whiskey.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever, then Truth or Dare," I chirped up. 

Everyone agreed and we poured shots out.

"Never have I ever lost my virginity," Blaise said. Everyone drank, even Daphne. She seemed innocent. 

"Never have I ever stole from Hogsmeade," Draco said. I rolled my eyes, as everyone took a drink, except me. I hadn't been yet.

"Never have I ever dated someone as a bet," I said. I was the only one who drunk, surprisingly. They all stared in shock and I shrugged.

"Never have I ever... hm, cheated on someone," Daphne said. I drank, and so did Blaise. Great, but at least Draco seemed to be loyal. He scoffed at this, and Blaise raised an eyebrow at him. Draco shook his head and shrugged.

"Now truth or dare. Piper, truth or dare?" Blaise asked me.

"Hmm, truth," I answered.

"What's your body count?" he laughed.

"Uh... like 11..." I said quietly. 

"Repeat that louder," Blaise scoffed.

"11," I replied, louder.

Everyone stared in shock. I suppose 11 wasn't that high, but like I suppose I was only 17. And the first time I slept with someone was 13. Anyways, whatever.

"Uhh, right. Draco, truth or dare," Daphne smiled awkwardly. 

"Dare," he replied confidently.

"I dare you to tell us something you're hiding from us," Daphne giggled cheekily.

Draco's eyes fluttered towards me, but went back to Daphne, "I've got a girlfriend." 

"Blaise, truth or dare?" I said, changing the topic.

"Truth," he responded.

"Do you and Daphne go out?" I guffawed. 

"Yeah," he responded, blushing fiercely.

"Daphne truth or dare?" Draco said quickly.

"Dare," she responded.

"Kiss the hottest person in this room," Draco laughed, staring at Blaise who was still red.

"I would kiss Blaise, but personally Piper is so much hotter," she chuckled.

I face-palmed myself, as she crawled over to me. She kissed me quickly, before returning to her space next to Blaise. I was red now. 

"Draco truth or dare?" Blaise asked.

"Truth." he answered tiredly.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Blaise answered shortly.

"Piper," Draco blurted.

Blaise gasped, and then  laughed, "AHAHA, cool."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey. I decided to just finish it all, by that I mean chug down the full remaining 1/2 a bottle. The drink burned the back of my throat. It was like a needle stabbing me in the back of my throat. Wasn't a good idea.

The next few weeks were smooth, and nothing happened. Just the little arguments with Pug and that's it really.

A/N: Sorry for the time skip in the end, but the next parts will be DRAMA AND EXCITING!!