~fourteen~

I woke up early the next day, my legs sore and aching. Oh, I have to cover those hickeys. By now I'm sure they're worse than Draco's. I got up and stumbled while getting ready. I rushed down to breakfast, knowing there was only 20 minutes before my first lessons. FUCKING POTIONS. Great.

Daphne was sat next to Blaise, and... Draco. Oh well. Least Pansy wasn't there. I walked over and sat next to Daphne. They stared at my neck, all three of them. 

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"I-uhh, your neck," Draco said.

"Have you got a problem with them? Or something. I don't know why you're saying 'uhh' because you got them too!" I yelled, remembering I hadn't covered the hickeys.

I turned my head and Tom was staring at me. We locked eyes but I looked away when Draco asked, "So, who did them?"

"Who did them? Hmm, good question. Ask him," I said, pointing to Tom.

Draco stormed over, and Tom smirked at me.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLEEP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Draco screamed.

"Draco, darling, you made it clear we were over when you believed some fake, shitty rumours then slept with Pansy. So, I thought, may as well make those rumours true eh? Like, I just don't get it how you think you can act like nothing happened? And to be honest, I never said I slept with him. But I did. And I'd do it again bop bop bop," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes angrily and stormed out of the hall, walking like a toddler who's angry or whatever. Tom held back a laugh, and masked it with his emotionless face. He didn't look emotionless last night...

Potions surprisingly wasn't awkward. Well, it was. Tom didn't talk to me. At all. Instead he rushed to finish then left quickly. 

The rest of the day was the usual, and it was extremely dull. I barely managed to get around to lessons, of course. Something eerie was wrong with everything. I didn't know what... but then I found out. And, I was distraught...

A/N: Y'ALL MIGHT NOT FIND IT SAD BUT I DO- 

 ANYWAYS IT'S UP SOONNNNNNNN