𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩- 𝐲𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡~

You and Mar walk together to Tech, as you both get ready to walk inside you see someone staring at you and it kinda looks like Christian your ex.

Your pov-

As I'm walking to class with Mar I see someone staring at me hella hard and they kinda look like my ex Christian but then again it can't be because he went to jail for 12 years because I called the police on him for abusing me.....

Mar- y/n...y/n... Y/N!

You- huh you say looking at him

Mar- come on what are you doing

You- um mar... look over there you say grabbing his arm and showing him the boy that looked like Christian

Mar- what the hell he kinda looks like Christian

You- exactly but... what if it is

Mar- I don't know but if it is I'll look after you he says putting his arm around you and gives you a kiss on your cheek

You and Mar always joked around about dating it happened once but you broke up because he just wanted to be friends. You both always give eachother kisses... but in a friendly way.

𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬~

The teacher walks in the class sits at her desk takes out some papers and starts grading them, everyone is talking and messing around while you and Mar are watching tiktoks and took some pictures together then you post them on your spam.

Your post-

Liked by- notmelody, who

Liked by- notmelody, who.tf.is.mar, jazz.babe, _chirstian and 254 others

who_y/n- I don't even know what this is lmao

Comments disabled

You had to disable your comments because your ex... your fucking ex liked your picture and if you didn't disable your comments you won't hear the end of it from chirstian when he dm's you about it. You were scared because the way he treated you was so fucked up Cheating, Lying, Rape, Hitting you all of it. A few minutes later the teachers gets everyone to quite down and You and Mar put away your phone. The teacher starts teaching then someone knocks on the door, she lets them in and it's.......

Sorry this is so short but the next one will be longer

Words- 396