Chapter 1: The Voice

"Tick..tock....tick..tock..."

That's one of the voices he hears saying.

"Tick..tock....tick..tock...

The clock is running low.."

Error, he wasn't sure if he was living a reality or a fantasy. He never was sure. He was stuck in this house...with no one.

It was a nice home, it was some kind of cabin mansion thing. There was an upstairs, the upstairs has two rooms, and the downstairs has the other stuff.

A living room, kitchen, dining table, so on and so forth.

It was strange, yet, he knew there are other monsters but he hadn't seen any in what felt like years. Well, it might have been, it's so hard to tell the time in this home.

There was a tv but it never showed what time it was. There were windows but they were foggy and looked like they were covered with fabric. You could see daylight but not out.

No matter how many times he tried, the window wouldn't be clean. He tried escaping this place, to no avail, he was still stuck here.

Even the windows don't open. The one thing that was majorly off about this home was, in the basement, there's a tree. It didn't seem like a normal tree though. He should take a look at it some more sometime.

Well...ok, many strange things are going on in this house. Somehow the food supply never runs low, garbage cans empty themselves, and some other things.

Error knew this wasn't normal. He knew for a fact it wasn't real even though he's living it. It makes no sense to him.

"Error, Error, it's time, it's time to eat," one voice said. "I'm not hungry though," Error replied to the voice. "If you don't, you know what happens."

He sighed as he walked to the kitchen to see food being made in front of him. He knew it was lunchtime because of how bright it was outside.

He sat at the table as he watched the food being made. It was hard to tell but the smell kinda gave it away. It was some kind of food made with taco seasoning. He still was unsure but he knew he smelled the taco seasoning.

After a minute or two of waiting, the food was placed in front of him along with a glass of water. It was chicken quesadillas. It smelled good. The only thing he was hoping for was if the chicken was fully cooked.

He knew he didn't want to get salmonella. He knew it wouldn't be good if he got sick. He sighed as he grabbed a piece and took a bite.

From what he could tell, it was fully cooked. He was glad it was. Now, he just has to eat the rest.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Nightmare was pacing around the hallway. He wasn't sure what to do. He was worried, he was...lonely.

He knew he had the gang but someone was missing. He truly missed this one. He once was part of the gang but...something happened.

Then Science came out of the room and walked over to Nightmare. Nightmare hurried over to Sci. "Is he ok?" he asked impatiently. Sci nodded looking at the papers on his clipboard.

"He's fine but something has gone off with his vitals," Sci started to say, "Easy way to put it. We've never seen anything like this."

"What do you mean?" Nightmare asked, getting quite worried. "Well, you see...his body is there but, he's mentally gone. As his mind is somewhere else while his body is still here."

The goopy skeleton gave the scientist a worried glance. "Nightmare..we're not sure if he's going to make it.."

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Error went upstairs as the voice told him to go and take a bath. This schedule he had to follow was quite repetitive. It was like, wash, rinse, and repeat. The schedule was, wake up, have breakfast, play games, have lunch, have a bath, so on and so forth.

There are some breaks in between but, it was never long though. It always seemed a bit rushed. If he wanted to watch some Undernovela, he would be able to watch it for only a minute or two then off to do something.

Error sighed as he climbed into the tub full of warm water. The tub had some bubbles and some Epsom salts. It smelled like some kind of vanilla. He hummed as he slipped lower and lower till his chin was touching the water.

He knew this was gonna last a bit. He was just wanting to get some sleep as he'd almost been awake all night. Not because he couldn't sleep but because there were strange sounds and voices.

He had sat there for a bit then a voice had spoken.

"Error, Error, time to get out of the bath."

Error got up and out of the bath, shivering from the cold air hitting his bones. Then a warm towel fell on him. He quickly wrapped up in it while drying off.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Nightmare was sitting on his throne as he was thinking about some plans. He knew the missing member couldn't be here because of that incident. It terrified him when he thought about it.

It gave him chills to be honest. Even the rest of the gang could tell he was traumatized from it.

One of Nightmare's tentacles slithered over to the microphone. He grabbed it and brought it closer to him. Once it had reached him, he clicked the button then said, "I need all of you in the throne room."

He let go of the button, letting his tentacle take the microphone back to its place.

One by one each member trickled in. Cross, Dust, Killer, and Horror. That's the order they came in as well.

"Boss, is everything alright," the black teared one said. Nightmare nodded and looked at all of them. "So, why did you have all of us come then?" the crackhead said.

"The reason is I wanted to talk to you about ********." They went wide-eyed as they saw the king stand up out of his throne.

"Is he ok?" the Oreo asked. The goopy king let out a sigh before saying, "The doctors said he might not make it with the state he's in."

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Error plopped himself on the bed as the covers covered him.

"Tick..tock...Tick..tock. Times running out Glitchy. If you wanna get out of here...go to the tree in the morning to find something special.." the voice told him.

The glitchy bean perked up hearing that but said nothing.

"Now, now, you shall get some sleep," another voice told him.

"He's a glitch, he shouldn't get sleep," yet another voice spoke.

He sighed knowing this was gonna be another long night.