New world

Ink pov
'Im bored. Maybe I could try using these paints to create? But....what to create? Maybe, I could try....making a portal first.' I smile at my own stupidity.

'I should grab bro- Oof- I almost called my paintbrush a broom XD' I grab my paintbrush and go to a clear space. I dip my large paintbrush that creator gave me when he left and then I flick the paint brush. 'Is that how you do it?'

Sure enough a portal to a simular world opens. 'Ha! I did it!' I dont go through though, 'first I wana see what creator made for a new world!' I flick the paint again thinking of a different world.

I see a wierd world. 'It has the same charecters as what my world was before I...messed it up....' I go through the portal and see a wierd looking version of me and Oldest brother....

"SANS! YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING RIDICULOUS PUNS!!" I hear different Oldest say to different me. 'Sans....that was my idea for a name...why didnt he just go back to me..?'

"Bro, tibia honest I just find them humorous" I laugh silently to 'Sans' pun.

"WHATEVER SANS. I HAVE TO GO TO MY POST, AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOURS!" The different virsion of oldest says

"Alright Papyrus, I'll try" 'sans' says 'Papyrus...' is what I think before looking back up to Sans.

"I know your right there. You can go out now." I look, shocked to Sans.

"Uhh, sorry...its just that-" I start before Sans cuts me off.

"Your not from this underground. Are you?" He says, I look at him even more shocked

"N-no. Im from a different world..." I say, now making him shocked.

"But, how would that work?"

"Well, creator-"

"Creator?" He asks confused

"...he hasn't told you about himself...has he..." I think up the most logical explination.

"No. No he hasn't, who is he?"

"Creator, is the creator of your world after he started, but didnt finnish, mine."

"So, what your telling me is, we're just charecters from a story?" He says slightley upset

"Kind of? B-but! Its ok! He finnished your world! You dont have to worry..." I say reassuringly

"Yeah...but...why are you here?"

"Rude." I say jokingly
"Ok, after a while of being uncompleated I finnished myself and I disided to create something.
I didnt know what so I came to the new world that creator has made, for insperation. Witch I already have an idea, but I need to see the rest of your world first!" I say quickly, he seems to understand though.

"Ok, I can show you around, but first whats your name?" Sans says turning around

"The names, Ink!" I say walking up towards Sans more

~After showing Ink around~
"Ok, I can use this for a different world!" I says outloud

"Dude, you need a different name for that." Sans says to me

"For what?"

"You said 'different world' you need a new name for that." He says slightly laughing

"Uhhhhhhh...dw seems wierd, and D.W. seems wierd...alternate world seem wierd, so does aw and A.W....alternae...universe.....I cant pronounce au so maybe...AU!!" Sans just stares at me like he really wants to make a pun.
"Sorry, I have to go!" Sans looks disapointed, but I want to go make the world before I forget the idea.

"Alright....by-" before he finnishes I disappear through a portal. 'Ok, my idea is a swap world...a world where every charecter with a close connection will swap.'

"First the Alphys and Undying personalities need to be swaped" I start creating the charecters and outfits.

~Temie skip~
"Last but not least Carrot and Blue! You guys have nicknames because I made it so you guys can get to know AUs incase I want to talk to you later." I say to Blue and Carrot

"Sounds good to me." Carrot says while Blues eyes change into stars.

"Wowie! Your so cool!" Blue says making me smile.

"Your cool two Blue! (that rhymed) But I should go" I say grabing my paintbrush

"Okay!" I make a portal under me only to hear Blue say quickly "Alphys! Wasnt he cool! Not as cool as you though! But you do have competitio-" I laugh to myself before disiding to go to bed.

"Eh- I dont have a bed, or house anyways...might aswell sleep in this blank AU" I say quickley making a bed to sleep on. But as soon as I finnish I hear a voice from above me.

"Hello, Youngest"
...........................................................
Thats all folks! This is fun! Keep in mind I made the Idea durring school, so dont judge!
Okay, hope you enjoyed!
(

This is my longest chapter so far with 804 words)

~Bye~