People from the past

~In the morning~

Ink pov
I forse myself awake. Even though I know I wont enjoy it. I HAVE to get up, so I can get one AU done before Creator comes and ruins everything. I throw paint.

8:58 am

"That means only...." I do math in my head. "3 hours and 58 minutes of sleep? That means about 4 hours.." Okay in order to get 8 hours of sleep I could take naps after im done with an au...a nap per hour, cause I can only do about 2 AUs per day...Okay, here we go" I sigh after im done with all the maths stuffs that I said out loud.
I grab my vials and drink my favorite (Yellow)
"I could do a fairy tale like AU with 2 twin prince's...where is Broomie?" I look around my house and find it in the kitchen.
"I must of left it there when I got a drink" I make a portal and start making the AU. My ribs hurt but I continued.
I start with the villagers and create animal mixed with a human. I create clothings, and houses. And I create a beutiful tree with golden apples. I stop in the middle of making the tree, to make the 2 princes that I am the most exsited about.
I bigin making them, and their clothing, but then I hear a voice (you know who -_-(Not Voldie tho-))

"Hello 'Ink' I see you have started an AU, I will allow this, but only if you make a negativity apple, you make the yellow one the god of possitivity, and the purple one the god of negativity" He says, confusing me of to why he wants this

"Why should I?! You left me at the worst timing EVER! My brothers left me a week before that day! You knew that! And a week before that, MY BEST FRIEND LEFT ME!! Then you only came back YEARS later only to BRAKE MY BONES!!" I feel abother rib brake "Ah! W-what was that for?!"

"Be nice, and add the twists the AU"

"O-okay" I then continue making the last parts of this AU, I give the tree black apples, that will make who ever eats it change into a mystery thing, it would be painful, so whoever eats it would be verry stupid.
Once I compleate them they come to life and look at me.
"You are Dream, and you are Night"

"Cool! What is your name?" Dream says happily

"You can call me Ink!" I answer Dreams question "but if you can exuse me, I need to do something."

"Ok Ink! Hey Night! Wana play a game?!" Dream says exited

"S-sure?" He says looking back to Dream.  I smile and make a portal under me to a blank AU. I know Cross and Reaper are here, I was looking through the blank worlds and saw them once. They looked happy, I miss them, but at least they have eachother...? My ribs bigin to throb from yesterday, but I ignore it.

"Okay, what to create? What to create.....? How about....a world of gods! That sounds coo!l" I say outloud,  'and it fits to Oldest triplet' I start creating the world

~After (I need to get this done today so....)~

"Your nickname should be....painless death! I know there is a Sans around here somewere...I saw him before...with another skeleton ofcourse! But I thought I should be nice and give Reaper a world! Ya know?" I say proud of myself, because creator didn't bother once while I created them.

"Cool! I hope I see him soon!" Painless death says.

"U-uh....im right here..." I hear someone say from behind me. 'Is that..?!' I get exsited and smile before turning around.

"Reaper!" I say, startling him

"Uhhh..yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. Uhh... Have you seen Cross? I want to ask him if he wants his own AU."

"Oh, yeah, he is in our room..." Reaper says still a little wierded out by me. "Just follow me.." he turns around and walks off, and I, of course, follow him.

"Sorry, about how exsited I am...I just...havent seen anyone I havent created in a long time..." I say, not wanting to reveal my identity

"Its fine...you...remind me of someone....someone I was really close to.." he says before he stoped walking. "He is probubly sleeping" We walk in and Reaper runs up to Cross "WAKE UP!"

"Noooooo...5 more minutes...." Cross says making me giggle 'they havent changed a bit' Cross heard me giggle and sits up "Who are you?!" He says summoning a big knife

"Woah! Thats so cool! Where did you learn to do that?!" I say fangirling over it

"Its part of my power, now answer my question!"

"Im Ink! Creator of AUs!" I say, making Cross lower his knife. "I only came here to ask if you wanted an AU!"

"No...im good...I have Reaper here with me..." Cross says using his magic to put away his knife. 'That was cool'

"Okay then! Welp! I made an AU here so you guys aren't alone! So..." I say

"Okay then" Cross says back, and then...my rib snaped. I hold my chest for a second "a-are you okay?!" He says I just nod and make a portal underneath me, and started tearing up.

"Looks like he broke a rib or somethin-" is what I hear while I fall in.

"C-creator! What was that for?!"  I say sort of upset that he broke a rib for no reason.

"It wasn't entirely me! Some of it was Error" he says defensively

"What?! How does Ruru have anything to do with this?!"

"I gave him brothers by the way!"

"You gave him brothers...and finnished them...BUT YOU COULDN'T FINNISH THE WORLD THAT YOU STARTED?!" I say upset I feel a sharp pain in my ribs again

"DONT! Give me. A disrespectful. Attitude!" He says making another rib  brake.

"Ow! Fine! Fine!"

"Guess I have a rival now..."
...........................................................
Okay, like I promised! I got the second chapter done! And this one is long! Longer than my used to be longest chapter! This has 1045 words!
Hope you enjoyed!

~~Bye~~