CHAPTER 8

Quarter shot, back view of Mr. Shades at the center of the panel. Bullseye is on the left a side view of Shade's Bodyguard on the left most part of the panel. Taskmaster and Sabretooth are on Shades' right. The first has his arms cross; relaxed while the latter was drinking his wine. 

Shades: "Congratulations gentlemen. You have successfully executed your first assignment . Now that the paradox problem is solved, we can finally proceed with the real operation." 

Suddenly a phone rung, Shades answers it. 

Shades: "Yes... are you sure? Someone else came through? The obsessed war veteran? He killed..." 

Mr shades composes himself , Tilts his head sideways.  

Shades: "Pity" 

Bullseye: "Look here mister, do we party or not? I'd love going through your entire wine collection but me have a damn feeling it's not what you are paying us for."  

Bullseye was waving an empty wine bottle. 

Mr.Shades recovers and gives his full attention to the assassins. 

Shades: "Mr D please hand them their targets." The bigman hand a photo each to the assassins. 

Shades: "This time you have two targets, I believe you are familiar with the location"  

Both Bullseye and Taskmaster are pokerfaced but Sabretooth is grinning. 

Sabretooth flips the photo he was handed so that the reader can see the X-Men's Graymalkin Mansion. 

Sabretooth: "Oh, Yeah!" 

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Close up of Frank Castle and an African American, Frank is clean shaven and smiling while the black man was dead serious and had a crease on his forehead. 

Frank: "That serial arsonist was one sick bastard. What did he call himself? What do you say we catch a couple of drinks down at Clark's?" 

Black man: "He called himself Pyro. Negative on the drinks partner, your wife is here? 

Close up shot on Frank. This time he is the one with the crease on his forehead. 

Frank: "I have a wife!?" 

Shot pass Frank and the black guy. Semi- silhouette. A beautiful woman in her forties is headed towards them. 

Woman: "Yes, you have a wife, a beautiful one at that!" 

Two almost Identical panel shot. The first one is fully lit with Frank clean shaven. The other is darkly lit and has Frank unshaven. 

Frank: "Mary!" 

The Punisher: "Mary." 

Quarter shot of the trio. Frank Castle and Luke Cage are in police officer uniforms. A police station is seen behind them. Two cops are walking away from the panel. 

Mary: "Have you forgotten? It's Tommy's opening down at Loredo's gallery" Mary is rubbing Frank's forehead. 

Frank: "That's tonight!? 

Quarter shot of the Trio. Cage is smirking while Frank is open-eyed. Mary is jubilant and is gesturing wildly. 

Mary: "Michael is probably already there." 

Frank: "I am sorry, we were hold up with this arsonist guy. What was his name again? 

Cage: "Pyro. Say, are there drinks at the gallery?" 

Close up shot of the Punisher, his expression grim. 

Punisher: "Mary...."