t h g i e 8

| E I G H T |

faliure

"How about accompanying me to the library Mr. Wang?"

(Baby Wang Yibo)

(Baby Wang Yibo)

Haoxuan chuckled before rushing to pull Yuchen out with him, this was their first week at Uni, and being the troublemaker that Yibo was, he had already managed to anger the professor.

Mrs Zhou rarely came across kids as annoying as the latter, in the 60 minutes class, he had not once focused on the lecture, instead, he'd been busy throwing paper balls at his classmates.

Yibo scoffed at his friends who madly waved at him from the classroom door, he couldn't help but wonder, was it that exciting to see him suffer?

The teacher handed him about ten thick books, many of which he couldn't even pronounce the names, he looked at her in disbelief while the latter casually paced out.

The walk to the library was obviously a quiet one, Yibo was in no position to fool around, the boy's hands were aching because of the ridiculously thick books weighing him down, the least he could do was simply shut up and obey.

Mrs Zhou walked up to the library reception before asking Yibo to come over, "Place all these books back to where they belong" She gave the round-eyed librarian a knowing look before turning back at him, "She'll be watching you, If you dare do anything stupid, the next punishment will be carried out in the toilet, you get me?"

Yibo without a word placed the books on the reading table, with a little slip the books slowly toppled over each other and cluttered leisurely on the floor.

"Sorry"

He could hear Mrs Zhou sigh loudly behind him while the librarian whispered incoherent nonsense into the other's ears. She was probably talking shit about him, not like he cared anyways.

He slowly picked up all the books and as told walked around the library trying to find allocated shelves for all of them.

"Where should this one go?" Yibo mumbled to himself, the books had to be organized in alphabetical order and in a library so huge it was obviously gonna be a task.

"D1 is right there, to your left"

There was someone standing beside him, Yibo shifted his gaze, "right there" the boy repeated now pointing at the respective shelf.