1 0 n e t

| T E N |

illumination

"How about we try this again, just relax and act like you usually do, okay?"

Director Min was currently having a hard time dealing with his lead actor, unlike his exceptionally good performance for the past four months, the guy had not been in a very good condition these few weeks. It was pretty understandable since he had to fly from the shooting venue to the city every two days, fairly explaining why he'd be a bit out of tune at times but because this passiveness was rare, it was enough to trouble the whole shooting crew.

Emily gave Yibo a look before walking her way out, she was the only female lead for their TV drama and also ... ahem ... Yibo's good friend. Mr Liu held the white apron that Yibo had just taken off and followed him to the makeup room, they were very much in need of a break.

"Gege, how about you give us some time here?"

As soon as the two had entered the almost empty room, Emily had immediately asked Mr Liu to leave. The poor manager gave Yibo a look before placing his things on the table and walking right out.

Yibo languidly rubbed his temples, it'd be a lie if he said that he had no idea where this was going because he very much did.

"What's wrong?"

Emily was a sly bitch if you couldn't tell already, she knew of Yibo's weak points like the back of her hand. Not more than a few months had passed ever since he had first entertained her but she was still smart enough to catch on to his desires.

Her slender hands travelled to Yibo's buttoned-up shirt, he impassively looked at her and then after a few seconds abruptly held her hand, Emily almost choked in surprise as she got pushed onto the table beside them.

"You're in a hurry, huh?"

Wang Yibo hadn't changed a bit, he was still the same immature college kid who cared much about himself but never about others. When he had cut off all contact with Xiao Zhan in the past years, was this not what he had gone around doing? with a new toy every few months, wasn't this how he'd vent up all of his anger and frustration, stupidly enough he was still going to do the same. He hadn't grown up at all.

Emily eyed Yibo as if he were a meal, her hands wrapped around his neck while the latter kissed her. She moaned as the other sucked on her skin, not too hard since they didn't want pieces of evidence to remain but still well enough to make the woman go crazy.

Yibo Gege

The voice painfully echoed around his head, Yibo stopped and backed a step. Emily couldn't help but groan at the loss of contact.

Unlike what he had stupidly promised, he hadn't once called the kid, almost two weeks had passed ever since but far goes coming up with a decision, he hadn't even thought things through. Haikuan had repeatedly asked him about the situation but Yibo had been in no mood to explain.

For a second he'd be sure of his feelings and the other he'd be confused again, was everything happening that simple to acknowledge? years of guilt and pain, were they that easy to overcome? a six-year-old out of the blue, was all this that simple to accept?

Emily walked up to the man and pulled him down to herself, she held onto the other's collar and lightly pushed the material away from his neck, without giving Yibo a chance to react she kissed the skin a little away from the mans adam's apple, unlike the past vigilance that Yibo had shown while kissing her, she had given it all up, carelessly marking the others bare neck, she was going almost crazy.