1 7 n e e t n e v e s

| S E V E N T E E N |

the runaway hooligan

The prof was tired. He could gradually feel the heat rise to his head, "Xiao Yian, stop this instant!" his voice striking their practically empty house seemed to fearfully reverberate but the kid who'd just been screamed at was in no mood whatsoever.

Casually sliding into their kitchen and soon commercing from one corner of the flat to another, Yian pretty much ignored him.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but feel a twinge every time the skateboard in contact with their unaccustomed flooring would create an ear-piercing screech; he was worried the boy would get hurt so despite being unable to catch up, he was still trying his best.

Thankfully though, a while passed and the kid was done before he was to even bear a scratch.

Halting a few steps away from his Papa, Yian lightly stepped on the edge of his board, he held it with practiced ease as it swiftly flung up, with one hand into his pockets and the other holding his skateboard, "I'm not eating" he announced.

The kid's voice was resolute, almost as if issuing a verdict, his tone full of vigor.

If it were someone else they would have already fallen to the floor worshipping but his Papa however was not the least bit convinced, with the food bowl still in hand he threatened, "Stop acting like a roadside hooligan, either you keep that thing aside or I throw it off the building"

With his personality gradually on the verge of fixation, the boy transforming from a harmless little bunny to an extremely fierce lion was quite normal; Xiao Zhan very much used to these changes knew the course of his behavior like the back of his hand so seeing him act abnormally unyielding he wasn't the least bit surprised.

In no mood to indulge whatsoever, the latter completely ignored. "Come and eat, I don't have the whole day" the older cried again.

Lately, Xiao Zhan's performance in college hadn't been the best and with his students constantly complaining, the man felt both guilty and burdened and as if all this was just not enough Yian wouldn't stop acting like a brat, with everything falling over him like never before, his agitation was pretty fathomable.

But for the feigned little offender who hadn't been to the skatepark for over a week, who had had all of his Gege's shows cut off and was basically asked to play around alone, no matter how hard it was on Xiao Zhan, he was still the one who had been excessively wronged.

Yian was a kid and plainly because he was, the other's insecurity and the noticeable light of envy in his heart was a little too much for the boy to understand.

In the past, there were many times when his Papa had been angry, particularly at Yibo but not once had he been reprimanded as such, he could still watch the other on TV, go to the park with Jiejie and live like he always did so this sudden change was both foreign and frustrating.

With his face glowing red, Yian didn't even bat an eye before throwing his skateboard to the floor, followed by the unpleasant echo, he yelled,  "Papa is a bad boy, I hate you!"

Xiao Zhan was dumbstruck, he watched as the kid angrily stomped to his playroom and banged the door behind, eyes widening, the latter opened his mouth to speak but couldn't make a sound nonetheless.

This kid! I pampered him a lot, didn't I?

Walking to the sink, Xiao Zhan threw the bowl in, as the food slipped over, he grumbled, "Don't eat! I'm not feeding you either, I should have spanked you a few times growing up, just because I babied you, you think I can't be strict, that brat!"