Nightmare Moon: Part 2

Nightmare Moon- *evil laugh, her mane and lighting swirling around her* Let's see what you got! *lunges at her*

Dreamstar- *ducks* Too easy. *shoots a laser beam at Nightmare*

Nightmare Moon- *dodges* I must admit, your aim is pretty good. What's your name, young princess. *flies up to her and puts her horn against Dreamstar's*

Dreamstar- *struggling* Thank you, I was taught by the best. If you must know, my name is Dreamstar.

Nightmare Moon- *thinks* Dreamstar, that means? *gasps* It can't be. *growls and shoots a beam at her*

Dreamstar- Ahh! *falls to the ground, panting*

Nightmare Moon- You can't beat me. *evil laugh*

Mayor Mare- *snaps out of her shock* Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!

*Pegasus guards fly up to Nightmare*

Nightmare Moon- Stand back, you fools! *her eyes glow creating lightning, knocking down the guards* [looks at Dreamstar] We will continue our battle later. *laughs and turns into smoke, flying out the open doors* 

Dreamstar- *stands up* That hurt. *looks at Twilight* Let's go! *both girls run out*

*ponies screaming*

Applejack- Ergh... * loses her grip on Rainbow Dash's tail*

Rainbow Dash- *flies after Nightmare* Come back here! *pants* Nighttime? Forever? *sees Twilight and Dreamstar run out of Townhall* Where are they going?

*at the library*

Spike- Uh... We gotta stop Nightmare!... *falls asleep*

Dreamstar- *to her wolf* Crystal, stay here with Spike.

Twilight- You've been up all night, Spike. *puts Spike in bed* You are a baby dragon after all. *looks around the library with the help of Dreamstar* Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?

Rainbow Dash- *bursts in the door* And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you guys spies? *gets pulled back by Applejack* Whoa!

Applejack- Simmer down, Sally. They ain't no spies. But they sure know what's going on. Don't you, Twilight? *looks at Dreamstar* Your Majesty, do you know Nightmare Moon? She seemed awfully shocked when you mentioned your name. 

Dreamstar- *looks at Twilight* She read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. She read about some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony, they are the only things that can stop her, but she doesn't know what they are or where to find them. 

Twilight- *frantic* I don't even know what they do! *calms down, then looks at Dreamstar* Applejack is right, why did Nightmare Moon seem shocked when you told her your name?

Dreamstar- *sighs* There is something you should know. *takes a deep breath* I believe I said, auntie a few times early. I was talking about Princess Celestia, she is my aunt. My mother is Nightmare Moon, also known as Princess Luna, and my father is unknown. She turned evil for some reason, almost a thousand years ago and we had to banish her to the moon. *looks at them* That's the truth. Before you ask if I'm a spy, Rainbow Dash, I will tell you with certainty that my mother gave me an offer, and I rejected it. 

Applejack- *everypony looks at her* It's the honest truth. We are going to find the elements and return your mother tomorrow. Once we find where the Elements of Harmony are.