Author's Note

Hi guys!

Thank you for opening this poetry collection!!!

What you are about to read is a glimpse into my head. The story is the story of my life. Some of these poems might be a call to action, others an attempt to shine a light into this dark world, and others still just thoughts circling round and round my head like a merry-go-round.

If you have questions about anything in this book please don't be afraid to comment, I will gladly answer them! Maybe you can really relate to one of these poems, or maybe they just make you feel something. I just hope you get something out of this book because I know these poems have done a lot for me and it would be amazing if they could do something for someone else too.

I love to interact with people on this site- I'm a very friendly and open person so if you want to chat I'll totally be up for it!!!

If you've made it to the end of this note then thank you, and I hope you enjoy My Letters to the World!!!

Love,
Sunny <3

P.S. This collection will be updated randomly so I apologize for that!!! Sometimes you may get a week full of poems and other times there might be nothing for two weeks, but I will never go longer than that without updating!