5

" So this is my small home."
Jimin finishes with the house tour, finally taking a seat in the living room.

" You've a pretty decent house."
Yoongi looks at the fairy lights and polaroids hung up neatly on the wall.
Jimin smiles at the compliment, feeling proud at his work. He has always loved decorating his house.

" But I have only one bed. You can sleep on it and I'll take the couch."
Jimin says pointing to the couch they were sitting on right now.

" No, I'll take the couch. It'll be better for you to sleep in bed. I've to work on articles till late nights so it'd be better to stay near the kitchen for midnight snacks."
Yoongi assures him as he gets up to start unpacking his stuff from the luggage.

" Can I put my clothes in your wardrobe ?"
He picks up the clothes in his hands but stops for permission.

" Sure, hyung. Let me empty the space a bit." He walks towards his room with a tiny Yoongi following him behind like a puppy.

After freshening up they decided to order something since both were drained out today, and had no energy left for cooking. They went their separate ways after the dinner, Jimin to his room and Yoongi to the couch.

It'd take time for them to get used to this routine but they'll surely do.

-

" Morning Jiminie."
Jimin heard Yoongi's voice first thing in the morning. He stretched his arms upwards, his eyes still closed. He tries to rub the sleep off his eyes, still interpreting the image in front of him.
Yoongi standing there with a tray in his hands.

" Here's your tea."
He places the tray on the lamp stand, giving the tea cup to Jimin as he walks towards the window opening the curtains to allow the sunlight peek through them.

" Thank you."
Jimin says in his morning voice and Yoongi instantly thinks how hot his voice sounds.

" You seriously have to stop thanking me for every little thing."
He continues to fold the covers and smooth out all the creases from the sheets.

" Breakfast will be ready before you finish freshening up."
He takes the empty cup from his hand, patting his head like a little baby.

" Pancakes."
Jimin hums as he takes a seat, his wet hair sticking on his forehead.

" I didn't know what you liked so I just made this. "
He searches the kitchen cabinets for something but frowns when he doesn’t find it.

" Do you have honey ?"
" On the top right cabinet."
Jimin answers , waiting patiently for Yoongi to come so he could start eating.

" You have to take your medicine after this." Jimin laughs at that, Yoongi is behaving like his mom.
" Ok mom."
He replies still munching on his food.

" Do you have work today ?"
Yoongi places the dishes in the sink, turning on the water to rinse them.
" Yes."
Jimin replies from his room, thinking how domesticated this all is feeling.

" I'll drop you on my way then."
He packs up his laptop in his bag.
" Thank you."
Jimin feels warm.

-

Yoongi watches as Jimin walks out of the car , the little kids shouts happily once their eyes lay on Jimin. Jimin bends down letting the children fall into his arms. He sees how Jimin ruffles their hair and pats their heads. The scene somehow manages to make Yoongi feel emotions he had never felt before.

" You'll be a great dad."
Yoongi whispers to himself watching Jimin disappear inside the school building, the children following behind him happily. He smiles the whole time driving to his office.

-

" You're late again."
Jungkook looks down at him from the second floor, rushing down the stairs.

" I was dropping Jimin off at his school."
He takes his coffee from the younger's hand, both walking back to their office now.

" Oh, Jimin.."
Jungkook nodded his head, Yoongi told him about Jimin.
" So, you're living together now ?"
He bows as he spots the other editors.
Yoongi hums, bowing to his seniors.

" Has he gotten pregnant yet ?"
Yoongi places his bag on the desk, his eyes drifting on the notes sticking on his desk.

" Don't know." He replies simply, Jungkook takes the hint and quickly changes the topic.

Yoongi looks at the clock, frustrated that his mind stopped working. Whenever he tried to write another line his mind would drift to the sight of Jimin playing with kids. Jimin , Jimin , Jimin. That's all he sees whenever he closes his eyes.

It's already lunch time, and he sees his co-workers leaving the office. He grabs his jacket too ready to leave but stops on a second thought. He fishes out the phone from his pocket, sending a quick text to Jimin. He stops for a second before hitting the send button.

" Hani, you should finish your lunch."
He tries to scold her, but melts at the girl's smile.

" Okay, Jiminie."
The girl obliges to him instantly earning a pat from Jimin.

" Finish your lunch then we'll play some games."
All the kids started shouting happily at that, stuffing their cheeks with the food.

Jimin feels a buzz, he takes out the phone to see a notification from Yoongi.

‘ Don't forget to take your medicine.’

The message read, it was simple but it was enough to make him happy. It made him feel that the older thinks about him , so he decides to reply with a selfie.

" Yoongi, you should keep your phone down while eating."
Heesung says as he gives Yoongi a side eye.

Yoongi takes one last look at the text, it says read but there's no response. He's about to keep it down when the chime sounds startle him.

He hurriedly opens the new notification, his breath getting caught once he sees the smiley picture of Jimin. His heart races at that, the little smile now turning into a big grin showing his gums.

Heesung eyes him from the corner before coughing. Yoongi puts his phone back inside as he feels the piercing gaze on him. The smile stays there for the whole day, the smile given to him by Jimin.