Chapter 10 : Error's glare.

Reaper POV

So, not so long after Raven's birth, we were witness, with Geno of the truce between the Bad Guys and the Stars Sans. Yeah, I didn't expect this one neither. But that's happened.

Ink also offered us a house in the outcodes of AU. There are two other people there, a couple. Like that, Geno can live with the children and see some other person.

I sigh to myself. I would love it if he could live with me in Reapertale... I was visiting Life today, and sighs to myself again.

Life : Reaper ?

Reaper : Yeah ?

Life : Do you plan to propose to Geno ?

I blush at the question. I thought of that. Numerous times... But... I don't know if I should... Geno won't be able to leave those kinds of place where you can't actually die... And he never spoke of marriage. Even when we heard from Ink, Cross has been trying to propose Dream for two years. I think he still didn't succeed in asking the question.

Reaper : I would love to... But... I don't think he thinks of it. And... I would love to take him somewhere else... Or to live with him in our world... But he can't come... We can't have normal date... Nothing about our couple is normal...

Life : ... So you don't want it ?

I look at her. She has a box in her hand. She softly throws it at me. I see a golden ring inside with an emerald in the center. Two saphir are on each side.

Life : I poured my magic during years in that emerald. That ring should grant him immortality.

I am still stunned.

Reaper : Tori... You have no idea how much I want to hug you right now... You are the best friend I could ask for !

I feel a huge smile on my face right now.

Life : Glad to hear it. You better invite me to the wedding, though.

Reaper : Ahaha. I think I will ask you to make him a wedding dress.

Life : Better get working then. I am dying to see it.

I chuckled and teleported to Ink before. He was cuddling with Error.

Ink : Oh, Reaper. What do you want ?

Reaper : I need your help to plan something. And can your boyfriend stop glaring at me ?

Ink : I am coming.

He gets up and walks toward his atelier. Error glares at me.

Ink : What do you want ?

Reaper : I plan to marry Geno... But I feel like the immortality ring Tori made won't... Fit to be the wedding ring, though...

Ink : Can I see it ?

I nod. He takes out his phone and calls an Abyss guy. We get outside, Error leaning on a wall, becoming more of an angry bean by second. Gosh, does he get jealous easily.

Abyss : Well, I see why she picked those gemstones. They symbolise immortality for the emerald, divine protection for the lapis. As for gold, it is another symbol of god.

Reaper : I see it too, but that doesn't match Geno colorwise...

Ink : Yeah, he is all, white, black and red...

Reaper : Add blue. His blush is a beautiful blue.

Abyss : I will make you a wedding ring then. Or do you think he would want another kind of jewelry ?

Ink : Hm...

Reaper : Well, he likes classic things, so we should stick to a ring, but make it simple.

Abyss : Alright. Well, good luck with the proposal.

He leaves and Error comes to pull Ink in a possessive hug. Guess I used up my "Ink's time".

Ink : Error ?

Reaper : Welp, he really hates me. Sorry to have spoiled the mood of your boyfriend, Ink. Oh, and Life is making the wedding dress, if you want to see the design in advance.

I wave them goodbye and teleport. I see Error kissing Ink, stopping him to say goodbye to me.

Really jealous and possessive, huh ?

Anyway, I teleported to Geno. I hug him with a smile and see Frisk leave us.

Reaper : Hello, Love.

Geno : Hello, Reaper.

He kisses my foreskull. We go to his house. He was about to get in the kitchen to grab popcorn, but I softly grabbed his wrist.

Geno : Hm ? What's wrong ?

Reaper : Hum... I... Geno... Would you...

I bet I am fuming right now. He leans close to me, and puts a hand on my foreskull. I suppose he assumed I had a fever.

Geno : Are you feeling unwell ? You can get some rest.

Reaper : N-No... WILLYOUMARRYME?!

I close my eyes and hand him the box. It is dead silent for what seems as eternity. Oh no... He doesn't want to ? I open my eyes... To be tackled on the ground.

Geno : Yes ! A million times yes !

I cry from happiness and hug him. After a while, we stop hugging so Geno can put on his ring.

Reaper : That ring was made by Life. You will be able to live out of those timeless place you are usually stuck in. So you can come live in Reapertale with me when you want, Dear.

Geno : Really ? Oh, Reaper. Thank you so much.

I smile and hug him softly. We kiss happily.