SCOOOOOOL (capnter 3 or sumthn)

• Dedicated to Senpai

I SCOFFEd sotfly at the signt. scool. i needed to go to scool because my mum wanted me to get a cool edjucation or somethn like dat but i didn't want a cool edjucation bacua e it wans't cool just sitting in class all DAAAAY. and it was COREEEIBHG. 

I broke my nkede and i needed edjyaction and i walked into the cool and it wans't nice because there was alot of sweaty kids there and they were all pimply. It wasn't good for my skin to stare at the pinmlyp kids so i turned aey and tried to avoid them and it wasn't cool. NONNT OF IT WAS COOOL. 

I didn't like gym. OR ,MUSICCC BECAYSE THWERE QAS A TRUMPET AND I SCREACHED AND I MADE A TERIDACTYL DINOSAUR NOISE AND I BEGAN TO SUMMON AN AINCENT DEAMON KNOWS AND KATRUGAMI AND I sat down. 

All of tdhe kids looked at meh funny and it was scary because none of the kids looked at me fuby because I WAS BOOTIFUL AD PI[PULAR ABD I REHESYED ALL OF THE BOOOYYYZZZZZ and i thought scared because i thought itw as a ppumpt on my face of something like that so i rushed to the batheoom and i was scared and i llike "what if it wa a pimple?" and i ran to thew de halls and into the gorls bathroom and i stared at mai face,. 

NOOO MY MAKUP i screamed and i sat down and i stared to cri.

I STARED AY THE PIMPLE KIDS FOR TOO LONG AND I WAS S CART AD I HAD NO BLEMISH CREM