➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1 ➻

Icy wind blowing and snow falling softly

Icy wind blowing and snow falling softly. Yes, it was winter. But it didn't stop the teachers to continue the school until summer.

The brown hair girl was walking around the school, looking for her friends. Then, she spotted a girl who was sitting on the bench alone while reading book.

"Unnie!!" the brown hair girl shouted and run to the girl. "Oh hi, Seulgi." the girl smiled.

Bae Joohyun is her name. A girl who always support the brown hair girl and a girl who always be with her no matter what.

"What are you doing here alone? Where's the others?" Seulgi asked while looking around.

"The others had something to do so I wait for them here."

"Oh." the bear nodded. "Oh hi seul!" someone said from behind.

Seulgi turned around and saw Wendy, Joy and Yeri walking toward them.

"Hey guys!!" Seulgi smiled and wave at them. "Cmon, we're gonna be late for class." Wendy said.

"What's our first class?" Yeri asked as they walked to their classroom.

"Mathematics." Joy said and Seulgi then remembered something, "Guys! Er i think i forgot my book at the locker. Mind accompany me to the locker?"

"Of course not! Let's go then." Wendy chuckled and they then went to the locker. Seulgi opened her locker, only to find herself holding a letter.

"Woohoooo~! Our Seulgi had received another letter from her secret admire!" Joy smirked.

"Oi, i'm trying to study. And congratulations Seulgi, this is your 6 or maybe 10 letters this week? dunno. bye!" Felix said from behind and then, continued walking with his friends.

This is 11 letters to be exact. THIS WEEK. Seulgi doesn't know who is this secret admire but her heart will always flutter whenever she read those letters.

"Aww our bear is blushing~" Yeri teased. "S-Seul, cmon let's go now." Joohyun said but little did they know, she was blushing so hard.

No one knows why. Except for Joohyun herself of course.

"Let's go. I'm not going to read this." Seulgi said and was about to throw that letter but she stop herself.

"Or maybe i should?"

"Oh, cmon! Think fast, move fast! Seriously, our teacher gonna make us clean the whole school if we didn't go to class now." Joy said and rolled her eyes.

Seulgi decided to keep the letter and then, they continued walking to their classroom.

"Ugh, i hate maths! I can't understand any of them.." Yeri groaned.

"Its because you always sleep. But it's still a mystery how you get 100% mark in math even thought you can't understand ALL of them." Irene said while her eyes widened open.

"I know right. I mean, we will keep our eyes on you everytime we have exams and you never cheat. Are you an alien?" Joy said.

"Yah! I'm not an alien! I'm just smart I guess?" Yeri said and laughed.

But Seulgi didn't listen to their conversations. She was still thinking about her secret admire.

Is this secret admire someone that she know? Is this secret admire someone that she really close before?

Is this secret admire was...from one of her best friends? She doesn't know. The girl think and think but she still doesn't know who is this secret admire.

"Seul, are you listening?" Joohyun asked.

"Yah! Can't believe you don't listen to our conversations!" Yeri shouted. "I'm sorry, okay? I just.. really curious."

"Curious? About what?" Wendy raised one of her eyebrows.

"About this secret admire. I don't know who the fuck they is but I'm curious. Is it a girl or a boy? Is it someone that i close with?" Seulgi said.

"I couldn't think straight!"

"Its because you're. not. straight." Joy said and laughed loudly.

"Oh shut up, Sooyoung. I know you're not straight either! Always blushing whenever Wendy talk or look at you." Seulgi said and rolled her eyes.

"Ooohh, do you have a crush on me, Sooyoung? If you do, then let's date." Wendy smirked.

"Guys, you can do this later. Let's go. I don't want to get scold by the-" Joohyun stop as she heard a bell ring.

"-teacher."

"LET'S GO!!" Yeri shouted and they all run to the classroom. Luckily, the teacher is not there. So they quickly went to their seat and sit down quietly.

"Do you think it was Joohyun unnie?" Yeri asked the girl beside her.

Joy shrugged.

"Maybe it's her." Joy said and the teacher then walks in and began the class.