➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4 ➻

It was summer

It was summer. Time sure flies, right? It was the best thing that happened to all students. Why? Because the teacher will do a summer vacation for their school.

Seulgi can't stop herself from smiling. She was currently packing her things and Irene was there.

Well, Irene helped her pack because she doesn't wanted Seulgi to pack unnecessary things like . . . her bed? Maybe?

But, she mostly wanted to help Seulgi because she wanted to hang out with her.

"Can i bring this?" Seulgi asked while showing her huge ass bear costume.

"No." Irene said without looking up, making the brown hair girl pouted.

"Aaa whyyy?"

"Yah, are you trying to attract the bears to come to us? Remember we going to summer vacation for rest, not to get eaten."

The bear could only pouted. 'She's always like this . . . " seulgi thought as she give Irene a glare.

But that didn't scare Irene cause she felt like a cinnamon roll just glare at her.

"Yah, cinnamon roll bear, pass me that towel, will ya?"

Seulgi huffed and grab a yellow towel on the desk. She then passed it to Irene, who smiling at her.

"Thanks."

"No welcome."

"Oh, cmon. Stop being a childish, Seul."

"I'm not!"

"Really?" Irene smirked as she raised one of her eyebrows. Seulgi then blushed and hid her face with her book that she holding.

"Is Seulgi shy shy shy?"

"Stop teasing mee!!" Seulgi whined as she hit Irene's arm.

"Girls!! Dinner's ready!" Seulgi's mom shouted from downstairs. "Oh it's night now? Time flies." Irene said while looking at clock. 19:08

Seulgi hummed and stood up, "I'm hungry!! Let's goo!!"

Irene chuckled at the latter and nod, "Okay okay, vacuum bear. Let's go."

"Vacuum bear? Are you kidding me?"

"That's your new nickname. Let's go, vacuum bear! I'm hungry too!" Irene teasingly smiled at her.

Seulgi scoff and followed Irene from behind.

"Ah, girls. Have fun upstairs?" Mrs Kang wiggle her eyebrows.

"Momm!!" Seulgi whined. Irene let out a giggle.

"Sup family Kang!! YERI'S IN THE HOUSE!!"

Irene and Seulgi were shocked to see Yeri. "W-What? Yeri? What the hell are you doing here?!" Seulgi asked.

"Oh cmon, parents. Be proud that i'm here for a family day!!"

"She's drunk." Mrs Kang whispered, receiving a nod from Irene.

Seulgi sighed and pull Yeri inside her room, leaving the two of them alone.

"So, Joohyun. Heard Seulgi got a secret admire."

Irene could only nodded.

"I wonder if her secret admire . . . was you."

After hearing what Mrs Kang said, Irene chocked. "W-What are you talking about, Mrs Kang?"

"I know it's you, Joohyun. You don't need to hide it from me." Mrs Kang smile warmly at the raven hair girl. Irene chuckled nervously as she try to keep her hand from shaking.

"Why are you seems so nervous, darling? I'm not going to hate you or anything."

Irene looked at Mrs Kang and said, "I-I always thought that you wanted Seulgi to marry with a nice man. A good looking, rich, man."

"I never said that, darling. I don't care as long as Seulgi is happy, i'm fine. And if you and Seulgi become a couple . . . always take care of her. She's soft and fragile bear. She can't walking in the dark alone. She needs a light. A light to show her a way to happiness. Can you do that, darling?"

"I'm not perfect, Mrs Kang. But i promise you that Seulgi will find that happiness. Because she's the happiness that we all need." Irene said while smiling.

Mrs Kang looked at Irene and patted her head, "I'm happy that Seulgi has such a nice friends . ."

Seulgi then went outside and said, "Yeri's already sleep. So . . . what do i miss?"

"Everything." Irene said and they, except Seulgi, laughed.

Seulgi just looked at them in confused and thought that maybe both of them were drunk too.

                  ➻ ➻ ➻

They all waited for the bus to come at their school. There's many students who can be seen playing around and took a photo of each other. "I'm cold . ." Seulgi pouted.

Irene chuckled and wrapped her arms around Seulgi, "Better?"

Seulgi doesn't answer because she was blushing and nervous at how close they were. Irene was also blushing but hide it by talking with Wendy.

Wendy notice it and secretly took a picture and send it to Joy and Yeri.

"Smile!" Han Jisung, the cameraman, said and took a picture of them. "Oh send it to me!" Wendy said, and the four of them nodded.

"Sure. Let's go, babe." Han nodded and went to the other groups with his girlfriend.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the bus finally arrived. All of them went inside the bus and as usual, Irene and Seulgi, Wendy and Joy and of course Yeri with her crush, Saeron.

"They looked cute together, don't you think?" Irene whispered at Seulgi.

Seulgi nodded and the bus then started to move.

After 1 hour like that, Seulgi feel sleepy and couldn't open her eyes. Irene notice it and put Seulgi's head on her shoulder.

They couldn't stopped blushing. Their hearts beating so fast that even people from outside could heard.

"I'll wake you up when we're arrive, okay?"

Seulgi nodded and slowly drifted into sleep.