➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7 ➻

"Mr Kim!! Are we there yet?!" Joy shouted

"Not yet. Cmon, guys! It's not really that far." Mr Kim chuckled, earning a groaned from the students.

After a damn hour of walking, they finally arrived at some place that they didn't recognise.

"What is this place? It's really beautiful!" Felix said and took a picture.

"This is like a canopy of the forest. If you keep walking, you will be at the top of the mountain where you can see Seoul!" Mr Kim said and all of them saying 'Wowww' in unison.

Suddenly, there's a bear went to them. "MR KIM, BE CAREFUL!" Mark Lee shouted as all of them gasped.

"Oh its alright. This bear is not dangerous. It's a tame bear! Like Seulgi!" Mr Kim said cheerfully.

"I'M NOT A BEAR!" Seulgi shouted but all of them just laughed at her.

"All you have to do is giving him a foods. And he will happily eat it! Seulgi, how about you give him first?"

Seulgi can't say no to that. She just meet one of her family! Seulgi slowly walked to the bear and give the bear berries.

At first, the bear was just staring at Seulgi and she thought that maybe that bear hate her or something.

But then, the bear happily eat the berries from Seulgi's hand and hug her.

"Oh and one more thing, this bear really loves to hug people that he really likes! So I guess he really likes you, Seulgi!" Mr Kim said and all of them looked at the two bears (Seulgi and that bear) in awww.

Irene took a picture of them and set it as her wallpaper.

"Aww, you can let go of me now, little bear!" Seulgi said and patted the bear's head.

"Can i try, Mr Kim?!"

"I want to try too!"

"Yeah! Me too!"

Then, everybody feed the bear and the bear was so happy that he hug everybody there.

Irene was the last person to feed the bear. The bear then hug her tight, making Irene chuckled.

"You're really remind me of Seulgi." Irene whispered at the bear and patted his head.

The bear just growl in happiness (i don't know how to say this 😂) and went to Seulgi and hug her again.

"Oh my, i guess he really likes you, Seul." Wendy laughed at the cute sight in front of her.

After that, they went back to the camp and went to their houses to rest.

"Oh my god, that was awesome!" Seulgi said happily.

"Yeah for you! Because the bear hug you twice, you know!" Joy said. "Aww are you jealous that the bear likes Seulgi more than you? It's okay because i can hug anytime!" Wendy said and hugged Joy from behind.