➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8 ➻

"Thanks, Seul

"Thanks, Seul."

That sentences keep repeating in Seulgi's head. She knew Irene was faking it but why?

Is there something that Irene wanted to tell her? Is that song meant for her? She didn't know.

But the only thing that she know is, Irene was faking her smile. She looked at Irene who sleep peacefully beside her.

But that sight making her hurt since she can't ask Irene 'what's wrong' or 'are you okay' because she will listen to the same lie. 'I'm fine.' 'Don't worry about me!'

She's hurt. Because she can't help her friend / crush. Maybe her mom was right. She's still a baby.

People always taking care of her even Yeri and Joy who are younger than her.

Seulgi went outside and sat on the bench near the house. She then burst into tears as she remembered about how hurt she was when people telling her that Irene will never like her back because of how useless she was.

Then, she felt a pair of arms around her, hugging her tightly as the owner of the hands rest their head on top of hers.

"I'm here. Don't cry." a familiar voice whispered in her ear, making Seulgi cried even more. Irene rubbed her back and kiss her cheeks tenderly.

"I'm here for you. Don't worry."

➻➻➻

All of the students were waiting for Mr Kim at the cafeteria. Joy was sleeping on Wendy's shoulder while Yeri was talking with Seulgi.

Irene was watching something from her phone and then, Mr Kim finally arrived.

"Sorry I'm late, students! I was going back from feeding the bear. So anyway, let's go to the lake! Where we can feed the hungry fishes, rabbits, ducks, squirrels and turtles! Cmon!"

All of the students stood up and followed Mr Kim from behind. As they walk, Seulgi almost falling down but luckily for her, Taeyong quickly catch her.

"Oh thank you, Taeyong!" Seulgi smiled and continued walking. Then, she and Taeyong chatting and laughing, making the bunny behind them jealous.

Irene walked faster than them and ignored everybody who wanted to talk to her.

"Someone's jealous~" Wendy teased as Irene went to her with an anger written over her face.

"Shut up Seungwan or I'll shove that goddamn squirrel in your mouth." Irene said while pointed at the squirrel that climbing on the tree.

"Do you think Taeyong and Seulgi will make a great couple? I mean, they're really good at dancing and both of them were good looking!" Eunbi said but Wendy, Yeri and Joy looked at her in 'don't say that' look.

Irene rolled her eyes and looked at something else but then she heard Seulgi laughed loudly making her heart break.

Did she really happy with Taeyong? Then why she rejected him?