➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5 ➻

"Seulgi! Wake up!"

"Seulgi! Wake up!"

But the bear didn't move. Irene, who sitting right next to her, began to shake the girl's body. "W-What??" Seulgi slowly opened her eyes.

"Yah, we're already arrived, pabo." Irene chuckled and stood up, leaving the curious bear alone in the bus.

Seulgi stood up and stretched her body. Then, she went outside and was amaze by the view in front of her.

"Where are we?"

"Where are we?"

"Surprised! This is a place that I bought for you guys. So be grateful." Mr Kim said and all of them run to hug him.

"AWW THANKS MR KIM!!"

Seulgi grabbed her bags and went to Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri. "Let's go guys!" Irene said and went inside the house.

They followed Irene and closed the door. "Ahh! Finally, a nice bed." Yeri said while laying on the bed.

"B-But there's 3 beds." Seulgi blushed as she pointed at the beds.

"Its okay. We can share, Seul!" Yeri said excitedly, well this is Yeri's plan.

Making Irene jealous. Seems like it's work because she could feel that Irene is glaring at her.

"O-On the second thought, i want this bed all by myself!!" Yeri nervously said.

"We can share." Irene said and smile. She was celebrating inside because she will share that bed with no other than her crush, Kang Seulgi.

Seulgi nodded and can't stop herself from blushing. She was so nervous that she can't talk properly.

Wenjoyri of course they noticed it. 'Seulgi has a crush on Joohyun. That's a good sign.' they all thought the same thing at the same time without knowing it.

"Yah, you two. We wanted to explore this place first and don't forget to lock the door, okay? And meet us at that tree. Bye!" Wendy said and pulled Yeri and Joy outside.

Seulgi become more nervous because she was alone with Irene. She decided to make her looks busy by taking a picture of the house.

But her hands were shaking. Irene knew she was nervous so she decided to tease the girl.

Irene stood up and slowly went to the girl. "Seeulgiii~" She whispered at her ears.

Seulgi shiver and unconsciously close her eyes, "H-Hm?"

"Why are you so nervous? I always do this to you." Irene smirked and wrapped her arms around Seulgi's waist, pulling her close until there was no space between them.

"I-I'm not.." Seulgi's breath become heavier.

"Really~?" Irene went to her ear and playfully releasing hot breath. Seulgi bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning.

"Let's go, i think our friends will be suspicious if we're still in here." Irene smirked and let go of the blushing Seulgi.

Seulgi just nodded but she was freaking shocked about what just happened.

-Meanwhile-

"Do you think Irene unnie and Seulgi already confess to each other?" Yeri whispered to Joy.

Joy just shrugged. Wendy looked at them in suspicious looks and asked, "What the hell are you two whispering about?"

"Oh well Ye-"

"YAH DO YOU KNOW WHAT SECRET MEAN?!"

"OH CMON! WE WANTED IRENE UNNIE AND SEULGI TO BECOME A COUPLE, RIGHT?!" Joy shouted, making Wendy looked at them.

"You two . . . match maker our friends?"

"Yeah . . . we just wanted to help them since i kinda ship them." Yeri said.

"Sigh, if you want to do this, you need to know if they really think of each other in that way. Besides, Seulgi doesn't know that Irene is the-" Wendy then realised what she say and quickly covered her mouth.

"Irene unnie what?"

"Wendy."

" . . . nothing?"

"HOLD HER!!" Yeri shouted and Joy quickly pull Wendy to her. "Yah, tell us!! Cmon we're friends!"

"Friends will never hold their friend. LIKE THIS."

"Oh cmon, i'll let you go if you tell us about Irene unnie."

"FINE! BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE I SAID THIS!"

"Irene is Seulgi's secret admire."

They all looked at Wendy before nodding, "I told you she's the secret admire but you didn't believe me!" Yeri said while hit Joy.

"Everybody knows that you always wrong."

"I'M NOT ALWAYS WRONG!"

"Hey- oh my god what are you guys doing to Seungwan?" Irene said from behind.

"AH MY EYES!" Seulgi shouted and quickly cover her eyes with both of her hands.

"Relax, you old hags."

"What did you just call us, Yerim?" Irene glared at Yeri.

"I-I mean relax and have a water! It's hot out here!"

"Let go of me!" Wendy shouted and Joy quickly let go of Wendy, making Wendy fell down.

"So anyway, let's go. It's dinner time." Irene said and they all went inside the canteen that near their camping place. All of their friends were already there and they then sit down at the last table.

"You may eat now." Mr Kim said and they all happily eat while chatting with each other.

Seulgi was talking with Joy when suddenly, someone tap her shoulder.

"C-Can i talk to you in private, Noona?" Lee Taeyong, one of Seulgi's classmate, asked.

Seulgi nodded and followed Taeyong to the outside.

Little did they know is, Irene was secretly following them.