➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6 ➻

"So what do you want to talk about?" Seulgi asked

They were currently at the lake. "I-I had something to tell you actually." Taeyong said nervously and scratched his neck.

"Sure, what is it?"

'I hope he's not planning to do that . .' Irene thought as she secretly watched them from the abandoned car.

"I-I like you. I really do. S-Since you taught me how to dance. I thought you were really cool that time. So, what do you say, noona? Do you accept me as your boyfriend?" Taeyong nervously looked at Seulgi.

"So you're the one who put that letters in my locker everyday?"

"What letters?" Taeyong asked.

"O-Oh okay." Seulgi still feeling sad that she doesn't know who's the secret admire.

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Irene let out a deep breath before going to the canteen back. She thought that Seulgi return her feelings because of what happened that evening. But no.

That's what she thought.

Taeyong still looked at Seulgi hopefully.

"Sorry, Taeyong. But i always thought of you as my brother. Nothing more. I'm sorry."

Taeyong's heart break into pieces but he totally respected that. "Oh its okay. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise!"

"I know this seems awkward but you still think of me as your friend, right?"

"Of course! Let's go!" Seulgi said happily and they then walked to the canteen.

"Hm noona. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you have a crush on someone? Is that why you rejected me?"

Seulgi softly smile and nodded, "Yes."

"Oh who is he or maybe she??"

"Its a she."

"Oh, who is it then??" Taeyong asked, he was curious about who win Seulgi's heart.

"J-Joohyun . . ." Seulgi shyly said, making Taeyong let out a chuckle.

"Really? I used to have a crush on Irene noona too before. It's okay, i think Irene noona likes you too." Taeyong said and patted her back.

Seulgi smiled and they then went inside the canteen back. Seulgi went to her friends but Irene was not there.

"Where is Irene?" Seulgi asked but Wendy, Joy and Yeri shrugged their shoulders.

"We don't know. After you left with Taeyong, she quickly went outside too. But she didn't come back." Joy said worriedly.

Seulgi ran to the house and opened the door, relieved after seeing Irene was there. Sleeping.

But Irene was not exactly sleeping. She was crying after going back from the lake.

Her back was facing Seulgi so Seulgi doesn't know that Irene was crying.

Seulgi then went to the bathroom and take a bath. Irene sighed and sit on the bed, looking at the floor.

After a few minutes, she heard a door opened and she quickly laid down and faking her sleep.

"Hm? Hello? Yes mom, I'm fine. Yeah, I know. I'm not child anymore!" she heard Seulgi said.

Irene tried hard not to smile at the girl adorableness. Then, Wendy, Joy and Yeri went inside the room and they then changed their clothes into pajamas.

Yeri turned off the light and they all went to sleep.

That night, Irene had dream about Seulgi and then, found herself hugging the girl from behind.

Irene quickly let go of her and went inside the bathroom.

Seulgi was awake that time and she was blushing.

"Oh my god, Joohyun. What are you doing?!" Irene mentally scold herself.

She then washed her face and sighed, "Fuck you, Seul. You're really makes me want to have you more."

She then went outside and slowly laid down. She didn't know that Seulgi was still awake.

Seulgi couldn't sleep because of Irene. 'I hate you unnie for making me like this!!!' she thought and tried to sleep but failed.

Seulgi doesn't have any other choice but to hug Irene.

She then started to feel sleepy and then Seulgi slowly drifted into sleep.

Irene looked at Seulgi and smile, "How can this bear be so cute at whatever she was doing?" she whispered and hugged Seulgi back.

That morning, they woke up early but what makes Seulgi sad is Irene ignored her.

Well, Irene thought that Seulgi and Taeyong had a 'thing' even though they're not.

"Irene, why the hell are you ignoring the bear behind you?!" Wendy whispered shout at Irene.

"She and Taeyong were couple. I'm sad okay!"

"What the hell are you talking about!? They're not! Seulgi rejected him last night because she tell him that she only thought of Taeyong as a brother." Wendy said, making Irene smile.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Irene smiled become brighter and quickly went to the sad bear. "Seulgi!!"

Seulgi looked at the bunny who hugging her from behind. She sees Taeyong giving her thumbs up, making her blushed.

"U-Unnie, i thought you mad at me." Seulgi pouted.

"How can i be mad at this cute ass bear!!" Irene giggled as she pinched her cheeks.

'Why is she suddenly become so clingy to me?' Seulgi thought.

"Today, we will go to that mountain and walk on the bridge!" Mr Kim said.

They all cheered and began walking.