➻ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3 ➻

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" Joy asked the girl beside her

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" Joy asked the girl beside her. They were at the mall and they're currently waiting for Seulgi, Irene and Wendy

"Look, i think Seulgi's secret admire is Irene unnie because I noticed everytime Seulgi unnie holding the letters or read the letters, she will blush and smirk at Seulgi's reaction" Yeri whispered.

"So. .?"

"Aish you're so dumb! I mean it's clear that Irene unnie is her secret admire!"

Joy nodded and look around to find her other best friends but what shock her is she saw Wendy being pinned on the wall by some random girl.

"You know, your dog keep eating my sock- yah, Park Sooyoung! Where are you going?!"

Yeri looked at Joy who walked toward them and harshly pull the girl away from Wendy.

"Yah. Who are you and why are you bothering me right now with my girlfriend?" the girl asked.

Joy looked at Wendy and Wendy then mouthed, 'I don't know who she is. Please help me.'

She nodded and pulled the girl close to her. "Yah, what's your name?"

"Nayeon."

"Heh, Nayeon. Hey, stop bothering her, you understand? NOW FUCK OFF, YOU SLUT!!!!" Joy shouted at the last words and pull Wendy outside.

"Sooyoung, i swear I'm not flirting with her. I-"

"Its okay." Joy said and give her the fake smile. But Wendy knows its fake. She knows Joy so well. She could read her easily.

"Its not okay. You obviously faking your smile."

"I'm fine."

"You're not."

"I am."

"You're not."

"I'M NOT BECAUSE MY HEART JUST BROKE IN MILLION PIECES AFTER SEEING  SOMEONE THAT I LIKE FLIRTING WITH SOME RANDOM GIRL!" there. Joy had let out everything that she wanted to said that time.

"Y-You like me?" Wendy asked in shocked but happy at the same time because her crush likes her back.

"Of course! I couldn't believe that you could be so oblivious about my feelings!" Joy said and was about to go away, when she suddenly being pull.

Wendy pulled her into a hug, "Pabo. You're the one who oblivious with my feelings, you know that? Stupid."

Joy's heart beat so fast. Wendy likes her back? Wendy? Son Seungwan? AKA her crush. Likes her back?

Joy couldn't believe it. If she was in a dream, don't wake her up. But she was more happy because it's not.

"You like me back?"

Wendy nodded and smile at the taller girl in front of her.

Joy smiled and hug Wendy tightly. "YES, FINALLY!! YOU HEARD IT GIRLS!! THIS LITTLE SQUIRREL IS MINE!!" Joy shouted.

Some of them were cheering, some of them seems jealous.

But Joy didn't care. She have Wendy now and she really happy.

Wendy giggled and cup her face, before kissing her passionately.

Seulgi and Irene were walking from the store that they visited earlier and was shocked to see Wendy and Joy kissing each other.

"Is.. that.."

"Yep."

Yeri record everything and decided to save it since.... well its not everyday you watched your favourite ships kissing each other right?

"H-Hey guys..." Wendy and Joy said in unison as soon as they went to the girls.

"Yah, can't believe you two confessed to each other in front of the crowd!!" Irene shouted and hit their arms.

"Relax." Seulgi giggled and lock her hand with Irene. Irene blushed and just look away.

"Told you she's the secret admire." Yeri whispered to Joy.

"I don't think so." Joy whispered back. They then went to the cafe to eat. Irene couldn't stop staring at Seulgi and of course Seulgi noticed it but ignored it.

Joy, Yeri and Wendy looked them and thought,

'Aish why can't they just confess to each other.'

"Psst... Sooyoung!! PARK SOOYOUNG!" Yeri whispered shouted at Joy who was really distracted by the cake in front of her.

'I wonder if i could buy 15 cakes and put it all in my mouths.' Joy thought.

Yeri groaned and kicked her legs under the table, making Joy looked at her in 'what' look.

'I have a plan. Follow me.' Yeri mouthed and looked at Irene. "Unnie, can i go to the toilet??"

"Sure."

'Yah, it's your turn.' Yeri mouth again and Joy sighed, "Unnie. Can I go to the toilet?"

"Hmm sure??" Irene looked at them suspiciously.

Joy and Yeri went to the toilet and Yeri then lock the door. "I think it's Irene unnie!! She's the secret admire! Oh my god, I knew it!" Yeri said.

"Okay. First, why the hell are you locking the door? And second, how can you be so sure it was Irene unnie? I mean Seulgi is really popular. Even some of the teachers had a crush on her!" Joy said and crossed her arm.

"Oh- wait, ew, really? even the teachers? are they pedophile or something?"

"I don't know! I'm not the teacher!!"

"Okay okay. Hmm, how about we make Irene jealous?"

"What?"

"If we make her jealous, she will let out everything! And of course she will tell us that she's the secret admire." Yeri smirked. Joy sighed and nodded.

"Okay fine. But if something bad happens, don't drag me to fix your problem."

"Yes boss!! NOW LET'S GOO!" Yeri shouted and pulled Joy outside.