➻ 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 ➻

The Halloween Festival finally begin

The Halloween Festival finally begin. Seulgi was wearing a harry potter costume while Irene was wearing a vampire costume.

Joy and Wendy wear the mummy costume while Yeri wear the devil costume.

"Yo, potter! Get me some drink, will you?!" Felix shouted and Seulgi then give him a fruit punch. "Here, Malfoy." Seulgi said and lightly pushed him.

"Yah!" Felix chuckled and continue to practice the dance. "3 more minutes." Mr Lee said and all of them nodded.

"Can't believe you agreed to come, noona." Taeyong said in surprise. Seulgi grinned and said, "Yeah, it's kinda exciting."

"Ooh, its really exciting after you see all the audiences reaction. They're gonna be crazy after seeing you." Moonbyul said.

Seulgi chuckled and then, Mr Lee told them to get ready because it finally started.

They went to their positions and ready to dance. All of the students and teacher cheered loudly.

Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri was the loudest than all of the students. Irene really excited to see her girlfriend dancing.

They then started performing and many girls screaming after seeing Seulgi dancing.

It's finally ended and all of them screamed, "WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!"

They all bowed and exit the stage. "Oh my god, you have a talented girlfriend, Joohyun." Jennie said, making Irene smiled.

"Yes, i'm proud of her. Now, I wanted to see her." Irene said and went to the backstage.

"Hyunnie!" Seulgi ran to Irene and hug her tightly. All the girls (except for moonbyul) watched it and feels a little jealous.

"You're really cool, you know that. You deserve a reward."

"What reward??"

"Hmm what do you want?"

"Your kisses!"

Irene chuckled and kissed Seulgi's lips. "Im going to give you more kisses after this, baby. But I had performance to perform. See you later." Irene pecked her lips.

Seulgi waved at her and quickly went to the seats, joining her friends.

"You're really amazing!" Wendy said and give her a thumbs up.

"Thanks!" Seulgi smiled and then, Irene started to perform.

Her voice was so angelic to Seulgi and she couldn't help but to fall even deeper to her girlfriend. Irene winked at Seulgi, making Seulgi blush.

All of the students there started to tease the blushing bear and then, they went outside to eat.

"There's many foods here!!" Seulgi said excitingly and pulled Irene's hand. Irene find it cute at how excited Seulgi was even though it just a normal foods that she sees everyday.

They all eat before going inside the haunted house. Irene keeps screaming and hugging Seulgi. Seulgi thought that this haunted house was not that scary because she's more scared at Irene's screaming than the ghost.

It was so loud that Seulgi almost become deaf.

Finally, they had arrived at the exit but unluckily for Irene of course, she got chased by the scary santa claus.

Seulgi could only laughed and then got hit by Irene.

It was finally midnight and both of them were at the rooftop.

"Its beautiful." Irene said while looking at the sky in front of them.

Seulgi nodded and rest her head on Irene's shoulder

Seulgi nodded and rest her head on Irene's shoulder. "It remind me when we're at the trips last month. When you confess to me. It was perfect." Seulgi said while smiling.

Irene pecked her lips and ruffle her hair, "You know, it took me two weeks to confess to you. I was really nervous but thankfully, Wendy helped me. Of course, Joy and Yeri helped me too."

"They're a good friends." Seulgi whispered and giggled. "Yes, they're good friends." Irene said.

"Thanks." Irene said while looking at Seulgi.

"For what?"

"For accepting me. For be with me even though im cold to you when we first meet. You didn't even get mad at me when I told you to go away when we're kid." Irene chuckled.

"I guess it's because I wanted to be your friend. But now, I can't believe you end up becoming my girlfriend." Seulgi grinned.

Irene blushed and kiss her lips, "Me too, angel. I was scared that you will reject me but you didn't."

"Its because I love you so much! I won't reject you!"

Irene let out a laugh before hugging Seulgi, "I love you. I always do."

"Me too, Hyun! I love you too!" Seulgi said happily.

But Seulgi frowned, "But I still didn't know who is my secret admire is . . ."

"Oh my god, I thought Wendy had tell you. I'm your secret admire! I'm the one who put all the letters inside your locker." Irene said, making Seulgi gasped.

"Really!? Wow! My girlfriend is my secret admire!!" Seulgi chuckled. Irene smile and continued looking the moon.

"Seul."

"Hm?" Seulgi looked at Irene while smiling, "Yes?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure!"

Irene softly smiled at her before saying,

"No matter what happens between us, don't leave me. Because I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side."

Seulgi nodded, trying not to cry.

"Yes. I will never leave you. I promise."

[End]