Is he jealous???

Hyungsyuk hyung announced that today we were all going to Iho Tewoo beach and will have ultimate fun. We were all so excited for it... after all we were going to beach and who wouldn't love that idea in such a bright day..

After getting ready we all went to beach....As soon as we reached the breathe taking view was waiting for us... The crystal clear water were so inviting that without even having a second thought we jumped into the water.... All 12 of us were having the best time inside the water.

I guess the water brought happiness to Haruto hyung as well... After everything that happened yesterday, seeing him comming back to being himself made me relief.. he looked so happy, he was running almost everywhere pushing and pulling everyone inside the water....

After playing with water for I don't remember how but few of the boys decided to play volleyball.. Haruto Hyung gladly joined the game. They asked me to join as well but I declined and I am so happy that I did... Because the view that I was being able to enjoy was not something to be missed...

Haruto Hyung was looking Hot as hell. How come I never noticed the muscular body of his .. The sweats that were dripping of from forehead was adding to that sexiness... And when he was throwing the ball with full of competitiveness, his entire top was wet with his sweats.....My eyes were looking at his body like eagle was looking for their hunt. I was clearly drooling over his hotness.. The more I was staring at him the more wild thoughts were coming in my mind. I was suddenly feeling so hot... I need to stop right here or else there will be huge problem...

To distract myself from crazy heaven I looked on other side. There I saw Yedam hyung being busy turning hyungsyuk hyung into a sand mermaid... both of them were enjoying so much, the smile that they were giving to each other was the proof of it...

Suddenly I felt how good it would if both Haruto hyung and I could do the same.. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt sudden coldness on my cheeks... It was Jihoon hyung who brought me some cold drinks....

Here take it, it so hot.. look your entire face is red from hotness...

Thank god he thinks I was red because of the hotness... But little did he know the hotness was coming from certain person and not from the sun in the sky...

Both of us were watching Hyungsyuk hyung and Yedam hyung being that perfect cute couple when suddenly Jihoon hyung asked me..." Junkyu, You want to be a mermaid as well?? Should I help you??"

Although hyungsyuk hyung looked cute while being a mermaid, I didn't wanted to be a mermaid... So I declined his offer... 'no hyung not me"

"If not why not help me to be one" Jihoon hyung said with a smile

He gave me such a genuine smile so how could I decline so I gladly helped him... I was just about to finish making the tail when a hand stooped me from doing it... I looked up and saw Haruto hyung standing right on top of me...I couldn't read the expression in his face?? Was he angry or sad?? But I could clearly see his sweaty body and wet tank. I was busy staring at his hot body when suddenly Jihoon hyung said

"Can't you see he is helping me to be a mermaid"

"I didn't ask you..." Haruto hyung said with clear irritation in his voice...

No matter who said you got your answer right.. Now can you let his hand go so he can continue.. Jihoon hyung also replied with some irritation in his voice..

Without even saying anything Haruto hyung pulled me up with strong force and dragged me out of there....when we were far from everyone he angrily let my hand go and said "I just left you alone for few minutes and you are busy flirting around... Do you really like that Jihoon that much that you want to spend so much of your time with him???"

It's not like that... I couldn't even complete my explanation...

"If not what were you doing over there???" If you really wanted to make sand mermaid, you could have asked me... I am more handsome than him and definitely I would have looked better."

It took me some time to realize what he just said and as soon as I did, I couldn't help but smile at him...

Why are you smiling now??? I am being all serious and you are laughing at me... After a pause he again continued to talk, " Wait you are definitely not thinking that am jealous right... If you are just stop...'

I didn't even mentioned a word for you being Jealous. what are you even thinking .. but wait Since you are trying so hard to deny it, should I believe that you are jealous???

Yah Junkyu... Stop .. I am not jealous definitely not... Why would I be jealous of a loser like him... It just that I am protecting you from getting hurt from a bad guy like him. He is definitely not someone who can be with a pure person like you. That's why I am telling you "stay away from him"

He doesn't seem like a bad guy... Again I couldn't finish my words

I know him very well. what kind of person he is and what he is capable of doing. And you taking his side. If I said you to stay away from him, you should stay away...

And why should I follow whatever you say hyung??? I questioned him again... Maybe these days I am being really courageous...

He remained quite for a while... It's because....ummmm. it's because ummm... it's because you said you want me to trust you right... So first you should trust me as well . I asked to you to stay away from him so now prove me with your action that you believe me...

I was speechless... Did he really said that?? "Since when, staying away from someone was the way of showing you trust someone???"

Yah Junkyu. stop arguing and Reply me "will you stay away from him or not?"

Hyung we are in a trip together, how am I suppose to do that? I clearly cannot ignore him when we are sharing the apartment together??

Why you can't do that??? Just don't talk, ignore him when he tries to approach you...

Hyunggggg..... With a deep sigh I said... Please be realistic...

After some time he said... Ok you can talk when everyone is there but don't you dare to be with him alone...

I knew there was no point in arguing further so I nodded my head and said you are definately acting strange today but whatever I will try my best to stay away okl...

He ruffled my hair and said that's my good boy...

He was just ruffling my hair but why my heart was beating so fast.. I didn't know what to do or where to look... I was clearly blushing, I could feel my cheeks burning...

Then suddenly He pointed his fingers to something. I slowly followed where he pointed.. There was small clif just a few meters away from us ... "Junkyu lets go over there, the view from top will be amazing"..

I brightly smiled at him and said sure lets go...

Dear Diary, he denied it but can you tell me, was he really jealous ?? I think he was what you think??

-----xxxxx------