Aug 9- Free day *lemon warning*

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Aug 9- Free day

Another gloomy night has arrived in New York, and if you are criminal planning to do something that could land you in jail, you would want to reconsider. Recently a certain web-slinger had made critical changes to himself like doming a black version of his costume, similar to when he wore a symbiote suit. Much like his time with the symbiote, Spider-man's fighting style has become more aggressive, as we witness right now. A group of thugs was planning on robbing an innocent woman walking home alone, and who knows what else. Before they could attempt anything, Spider-man swiftly leaps into attack mode and brutally beats them up, involving moves that break a particular body part to get the message across instead of joking during the fight. A few of the thugs avoid a beatdown but still get web down by the hero.

Heading towards a top of a building, Spider-man finds a place to sit and patrol while brooding until he hears someone lands behind him. "Hey Spider. Back in the sexy black costume I see?" Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat, greets her old flame with admiration over his new choice of color.

"Hey," Spider-man says, not turning to face her. Since his spider-sense didn't go off Spidey figures, whoever was behind him wasn't a threat to him.

Black Cat frowns at his response. "Everything okay?"

"Yep, everything is just peachy for me," Spider-man claims sarcastically, still keeping his back towards her.

Not used to his less joyful mood, Black Cat approaches closer behind her Spider to comfort him. "You don't sound like yourself, considering how you did a number on those guys."

"As long as they are still breathing, they will be fine." Spidey scoffs, not allowing himself to feel remorse over his harsher actions towards the thugs.

At this point, Felicia knows something is going on with Spidey, for he usually doesn't act that cold towards his enemy. Unless maybe what he's dealing with involves his life outside the mask. Determine to find out, she places a hand on his shoulder and attempts a unique method to get him to open up. "Peter, please talk to me. I know something is wrong when you are not wearing your normal suit or less talkative than usual. Don't keep a wall between us."

Felicia's theory on comforting the Peter Parker side seems to work for Spider-man glance a little, looking at her finally. "You want to know what's going on with me?" He questions in a low tone that somewhat gets Felicia nervous but still nods to answer his question.

Peter yanks off his mask before expressing his inner anger about his current life situation. "I'm over the bullsh*t that I have gone through! Aunt May passing, Mary Jane had abandoned me for some pretty boy, just over it. Like hell, I can save people and this city many times over, but at the cost of me walking this painful road alone!" Peter rants, not meaning to answer as he did loudly, but keeping his deep emotions bottle for so long made him explode.

Felicia's eyes go wide along with her heart begins to break between hearing what her true love has been dealing with and the pain in his eyes as rants. She's so used to seeing one side of Spider that she never took into consideration what goes on in his head and heart. "Peter, I..."

Before she could say anything else, Peter angrily turns away and web slings off the building, not wanting to hear anything that could trigger him more, giving Felicia's history with him. Leaving Felicia alone, she already begins to reminisce about the times between her and Spider-man and starts to analyze her true feelings for the web-slinger.

*A day later*

A day later, during the morning, Peter, who is still in his brooding mood, hears the doorbell ring snapping him out of his thoughts. Peter turns towards the door, not expecting any visitors, and isn't worry since his spider-sense isn't activating as he opens the door. "Felicia? Is there something wrong?" In a shocked tone for Felicia Hardy, Peter questions the last person about visiting him outside of her costume.