Aug 3- Midnight Rendezvous

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

PeterFeliciaWeek Series

Aug 3- Midnight Rendezvous

*One night on a random rooftop*

"So, is it just me, or is it like all the criminals said we are going to sleep in tonight? So far, nothing has come up on the police scanner." Spider-man asks his partner and girlfriend Black Cat, who also is wondering why today they haven't run into low lives or super baddies during patrol so far.

"I will admit that the vibe tonight has been off with no crime taking place, and it's honestly making me bored." Black Cat pouts with disappointment earning a chuckle from Spidey.

"It doesn't take much to get you in that state of mind Cat." He jokes, recalling how back in the earlier days of the two meetings up, Felicia Hardy only liked to do things that would keep her entertained.

She glares at her boyfriend and attempts to justify her action. "I was a young girl back then; what did you expect? Plus, for the record, I'm not as bad as I used to be when it comes to my need for a thrilling life."

With the mask still on, Spidey gives her the "you sure about that expression," to which she responds in a non-serious tone, "Screw you Parker."

Peter laughs and states, "Sorry, I would let you, but I only do it in bedrooms."

"With me, anywhere would feel like a bedroom for you." Felicia claps back, making Peter blush madly behind the mask. She giggles, knowing that while Peter has gotten better with flirty banter, Felicia is still a master and identifies the type of effect she has on him. "Anyways, since it doesn't seem like we get any action tonight, what do we now? Seem like a waste to go home on this beautiful, peaceful night."

Peter agrees that it is not often they have a chance like this, and he could use this time to have some late one on one time with his woman. "True, we should take advantage of this off-duty of this nightly patrol." "We could always to a classic game of tag?"

Felicia places a hand underneath her chin and ponders his suggestion. "Surprising, I'm not in the mood for that. Maybe for old time sake, I rob someone?" As soon as she offers her preparation, Spidey's eyes go wide with fear cause her to burst out laughing at him.

"I'm joking, babe relax." Felicia quickly assures him while calming down.

Peter growls and mentally kicks himself for assuming she would go back to her old ways. "Long way from a joke there." Peter then continues to think of what they could do until a romantic idea pops into his head. Something that he has meant to do with Felicia at some point. "You know what? I came up with something that would be fun for us to do."

Felicia perks up with interest. "Really? What did that sexy nerdy brain of yours come up with?"

Peter looks around nervously before saying, "Um, give me a minute to set up," to avoid giving away his secret plan.

"Setup?" Felicia calls out, but her boyfriend already left, leaving her confused about what he's trying to do. After a few minutes, Felicia readiest herself to find her man, assuming he went with the hide and seek route until she hears music start playing in the background.

Justin Timberlake ft Beyoncé - Until the end of time remix

Felicia doesn't know what's going on as she says out loud, "Spide... Peter?" She instantly becomes speechless when a unmask Peter Parker is still in his suit but with his hair slick back with a device playing in the music in hand.