Aug 5- Fantasy

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Aug 5- Fantasy

A.U.: This takes place in the Spider-man Unlimited T.V. show universe during E.P.: 6 my version

"A webbed porcupine, while an octopus and monkey trying to use me like a wishbone. If only I could get a nickel for everyone that's happening." Spider-man said to himself as he fights a gang when another member appears to fight him.

"Oh, a rampaging rhino that's a new twist," Spider-man claims when out of nowhere, a white catlike beast appears and trips the rhino beast allowing Spidey to take down the other creatures and web them up.

"It looks like you needed some help." The white catlike beast softly suggested. Her appearance reminded him of someone Peter knew but couldn't figure it out, for she was a white cheetah with white/blonde hair, wearing a black catsuit, and green eyes. (Look up Dc cheetah to have an idea of how she looks)

"I actually could have handled it, but it is not every day that you get to rescue you by a lovely snowcat lady whose names I don't even know," Spidey said, still trying to figure out who this creature was.

The cheetah-like beast looks around the area before responding. "Let's take this conversation somewhere elsewhere so we won't be out in the open." She tells him, as Spider-man understood, not wanting to deal with the High Evolutionary at the moment.

"Lead the way." With that said, Spider-man then follow the beast, feeling impressed with her skills and how fast she was as they made it to a quiet section of the city

Little did they know that a certain hunter watched the fight on a screen at a secret location and is now preparing to take Spider-man and his cheetah friend down for the High Evolutionary.

Spider-man followed the cheetah beast through the city and was pretty impressed with her acrobat skills and how fast. In it away, it felt like he knew this beast, but at the same time has no idea how he could remember her as they made it to a quiet section in the city. Once the two stops, the cheetah-like beast brushes a hair strain from her face to introduce herself. "Now that we are somewhere privative allow me to introduce myself. My name is Felicia, but I go under my nickname..."

"Black cat?!" Spidey blurts out, realizing that this must be the counter-earth version of Black Cat, but unlike the Felicia hardy he knew, the counter-earth Felicia is a part of the Bestial species he learns about since being in counter-earth.

A shocking look appears on Felicia as he answers his question. "Um why yes? I guess you heard of me by the news talking about how I support human rights/equality?"

"See, the answer is yes and no. The no part is for that's not how I know you, considering I don't watch the news here much, which leads to the yes part. You know how I am not from this planet along with Jameson right?" Spidey asks, getting a nod from Felicia in return.

"Correct from what I hear, you came from somewhere else."

"Well, back on my earth, there is a Felicia Hardy that I know, who also took on being the Black cat, on my earth, and we were pretty close." He began to explain, causing Felicia's eyebrows to go up hearing about another her on a different planet. "Really? Do tell." She felt curious about knowing what the other her was like.

Spider-man explained his version of Felicia Hardy how at one point, he only knew Felicia as a classmate who he tries to date, but it didn't work out. Then he met Felicia's alter ego Black Cat, and they became close and tried to date, but there was something Black Cat needed to deal with that made them split. Down the road, Spidey tells her that he happens to one-day figure out that Felicia and Black Cat were the same and how she got her powers.