Aug 4- Protective

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

PeterFeliciaWeek Series

Aug 4- Protective

In a universe where the Avengers are mainstream heroes that already have their place in the world, a young Peter Parker sets his sight to not only live by his Uncle's words but to mark his path as a hero. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done when dealing with the pressure of living up to his uncle's motto, proving that's he is not a typical vigilante and life as a college student.

Since trying to adjust to having time as Spider-man, Peter has been missing out on a few classes due to exhaustion from his new nighttime activity on top of dealing with his boss at the Daily Bugle. "For someone like Mr. Jameson to be so against Spider-man, he always asking for photos of him like nothing else is going on in the world." Peter groans as he checks his work app seeing another message about wanting more photos of his alter ego.

"Peter Parker is showing up for class consistently, I see?" A stern voice calls out, snapping Peter's attention away from his phone to see one of his teachers approaching him.

"Um yes, Mr. Harrington, I been trying to do better with showing up," Peter responds with as much politeness as possible.

"Good, maybe now you can start catching up with the assignments that you been missing out on." Roger Harrington suggests with a smug look. He teaches science subjects at the college, and while he does recognize did intelligence that Peter has within him, he doesn't appreciate the no-shows from the student.

"I'm sorry Mr. Harrington, but I do believe I have most of my homework turn-in. Though I did hear other rumors that students do turn in their work and not getting their grades in the system." As innocent as his statement was, Peter manages to offend his science teacher despite the rumors being true.

"Is that right? Well, maybe I need to fix those rumors by giving you extra homework to do." Mr. Harrington threatens, causing Peter to panic and wish he would have put his foot in his mouth.

Out of nowhere, someone else decides to make herself present in the conversation by throwing in her warning shot at her coworker. "Maybe I should report you to the higher officials about those rumors and how you are harassing my student with unnecessary work."

Peter instantly looks up with shock and excitement, seeing another teacher with platinum blonde hair in a messy high ponytail hairstyle wearing a red skirt, white long sleeve blouse with a black vest and glasses appearing a distance. "Ms. Felicia!?"

"Nice to see you attending school more often Parker." As Peter would describe her, the lovely school counselor greets him with a warm smile that makes him get super shy and nervous in a good way.

Mr. Harrington growls over the counselor's interference with Peter's plan, as he would put it, harsh love treatment. "Ms. Felicia, I have this under control for Parker here needs..."

"What he needs is comfort and support, not you harassing him when he's already dealing with a lot." Ms. Felicia cuts him off, but Mr. Harrington isn't going to back down easily.

"What he doesn't need is you trying to coddle him like he's a little child." Mr. Harrington argues, not realizing how his late choice of words has now got him in hot water.

Ms. Felicia's facial expression shifts into a sinister smile before requesting Peter, "Parker, why don't you go run along now. I need to have a private conversation with Mr. Harrington. Meet me at my office before you leave today."