chapter 1 new beginnings

i woke up around 7:00am to get ready for my first day at Quantico. I got out of my queen size bed i went to go take a much needed shower. I was super nervous, but i have worked so hard to get to this point. I threw on a button down shirt and some high rise jeans. i was out the door by 8:00am.
___________
"hey guys did you see we are getting a new agent today?" asked reid.
"ouu! really? i can't wait to meet whoever they are , but wait what if they are nicer than me? what if you my chocolate thunder fall in love with them and not me. but what" rambled garcia
derek morgan cut her off. "baby girl i could never love any one more than i love you okay? now stop worrying" he kisses her on the forehead.
__________
okay this is it. your big day. let's do this. i walked into the doors and everyone turned and looks at me. and that's when i saw him. i have no idea who he is but he is hot.
"y/n. i'm SSA Aaron Hotchner welcome to the team"
"thank you so much this is an amazing opportunity for me and i'm sure this team is amazing."
_________
y/n? so that's her name. she's the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on. this is going to be tough. thought reid.
"hey pretty boy, your staring" laughed morgan.
but it was true i was staring.
____________
i walked over to my new desk in excitement. i want to meet everyone. and sure enough here they come.
"hi!! i'm garcia! i'm the tech nerd of this group i can find anything about anyone." she leaned over and whispered something in my hear that i don't understand. she says, "morgan is mine btw." she just laughed and walked away.
"hi i'm jennifer jearu my friends call me jj."
"hi i'm derek morgan welcome to the team"
"hi i'm Dr.spencer reid. i'm sorry if i start rambling facts at random times i have an iq of 187."

Hi guys!! this is my first story if you can't tell you probably can but i'll update daily and i hope you all like it!!
update: hey guys! just so you know the story gets a lot better from here i promise lmao so keep reading:)