A Strange Beginning

An air of unease filled the polished halls of the Jedi temple, seeping into the minds of the residents there and creating a feeling of dread.

Obi Wan walked briskly towards the doors of the Jedi council room, his head filled a multitude of anxieties. His thoughts quited when his sight fell on Master Windu standing outside the room.

"Your thoughts are loud Master Kenobi."

"It seems That is the case with many today." Obi wan said, walking towards his peer. "Who all is here?"

"Sadly, most of our fellow Jedi are preoccupied at the moment." Windu said as he opened the grand door to the chambers. Obi Wan only spotted one person inside the room, Master Yoda.

Obi Wan walked into the large, circular room, lined with chairs and Windu followed. The late evening sun shone through the large windows onto the decorative floor, giving the whole room a warm glow.

"Master Yoda." Obi Wan greeted the ancient Jedi as he crossed the room to sit in a chair. "Is this all the Jedi we have present?"

"Afraid that it is, I am." Yoda replied. Windu took his spot next to Yoda.

"The sepritist movement has us spread thin, and the senate's demand for Jedi is only growing." Obi Wan nodded solemnly. He was well aware of the Jedi's present troubles.

"To the point we must get." Yoda said. "A disturbance in the force there is."

"We are all well aware, I suppose our enemy can sense this too." Obi Wan stroked his beard thoughtfully. "Do we have any ideas of what it could be?"

Windu shook his head. "The only thing we know for sure is that it doesn't necessarily feel... dark."

"And what precautions can we take to-" Obi Wan was interrupted by an explosion of blue light from the center of the room. Blinded by the sudden light, Obi Wan shot up. He reached for his light saber and held the weapon in front of him, ready for anything.

As the light subsided, Obi Wan noticed his fellow Jedi in similar fighting positions. The blue light faded and in the center of the floor say something the Jedi would have never expected.

                                                                                            ***

You sat in the middle of a strange imposing room in utter shock, the strange book you had stumbled across in your hands.

When your eyes feel upon the three armed figures you jumped to your feet. Panicked, you backed up to the other side of the room to distance yourself from them. You reached behind you into your backpack and grabbed your ukulele, you held it in front of you like a weapon.

"Where the fuck am I?" You yelled. Yoda put away his light saber and the others followed.

"Think I the disturbance this is."

"Why the fuck is that frog talking!" Obi wan lifted up his hands in a gesture of surrender as he slowly stepped towards you.

"No one is going to harm you." He said in a soothing tone.

"Stay the fuck away from me! You warned. You were so overwhelmed that you didn't even notice the tears streaming down your face. "Wh-Where am I?"

"You are in the Jedi temple." You have Obi Wan a look of confusion.

"How did I get here?" Obi Wan looked at Windu, not sure of what to say.

"You don't know?" You paused and then shook your head.