Younglings

You sat curled up in a fetal position under the bed. The sound of Blaster bullets deflecting off of lightsabers as the Jedi knights fought off the bounty hunter that had broken into the apartment. You tried to calm your fear and focus on your breathing as the fight went on.

All of the sudden, the noise of fighting came to a halt. Silence rang throughout the room as you held your breath, waiting to see what the outcome of the fight was.

You could hear your heartbeat in your ears, your hands were shaking. In a timid whisper you called out.
"Obi Wan?"

There was a short silence before you heard the sound of heavy footsteps approach your hiding spot. Your felt like your heart completely stopped. Had you just alerted the bounty hunter to your hiding spot? What was he gonna do to you? Was Obi Wan ok?

The footsteps stopped right in front of the bed, you heard whoever was in front of you bend down and lift up the covers hanging over the end of the bed. Your eyes met Obi Wan's and You let out a sigh of relief.

"Hello there." He offered you a hand which you gladly took.

"Are you alright?" You asked as you slid out from under the bed and stood up. You blushed slightly as he held your hand in his, enjoying the feeling of his warm calloused hand against yours.

He let go of your hand."Of course I'm alright," he said putting his lightsaber back on his belt "I wouldn't be a very good Jedi if I wasn't."

Your sight fell upon the body of the bounty hunter that lay in the center of the apartment, another Jedi who had accompanied Obi Wan was propping the limp body up.

"I-is he..."

"Oh he's quite alright, just having a nap until we can interrogate him."

You walked over to the broken window that the bounty hunter had smashed through. You stepped over the shards of broken glass and leaned against the window, taking a deep breath of fresh air. "I think the better question is are you alright?"

"No I'm perfectly fine, not like I was attacked for the second time in a week or anything." You said sarcastically.You turned around and your gaze meet Obi Wan's, his beautiful blue eyes filled with concern. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge."

You walked over to the bed and sat down, running a shaky hand through your hair. " didn't help that I didn't get much sleep last night either, I had a stupid nightmare about some island and it was raining-"

"I had the same dream!" Obi Wan exclaimed. You whipped your head around and look at him in complete shock

"Really?"

"Of course not, that would be ridiculous." He said as he sat down next to you.

"Haha very funny." You looked out the window again. You heard the other Jedi call Obi Wan over, he left your side to go talk to him.

You two waited as the two Jedi conversed, Watching Obi wan and the He would cross his arms or stroke his beard while he was thinking. 'Why does he have to be so damn hot?' You though to yourself.

After a few minutes, the other Jedi left to take away the bounty hunter and some droids to showed up to repair the broken window.

Once everything was settled, Obi Wan came back over to you, his cloak laying over his arm, indicating that he was about to leave.

"I'm afraid I must be going." You nodded. You didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding like a scared child, but you really didn't want to be left alone the apartment. "Would you like to accompany me?" Obi Wan asked. You looked up at him with a weak smile and agreed.