Coruscant Sunsets

Warnings: Mostly fluff, Smut, Mutual Masturbation, Slight dom/sub, tiny bit of angst, unprotected sex, some cursing and typos!

A/N: sorry the wait for this was so long! Quick note though, there is smut in this chapter! I know that some of there readers of this series are not comfortable with smut so I have marked off where it begins. And there is no need to worry about missing anything related to the plot by not reading the smut stuff. Enjoy!

The sunset on Coruscant was bursting with gold and pink sunbeams, Illuminating the sky and bathing it with rose colored light. Even with the city traffic partially obscuring the sky scape, it was breathtaking. You leaned on the railing of the balcony, hand on your chin as you lazily watched the way the colors of the sky blended together, creating a living painting. Melodious Music wafted up from your phone, which lay forgotten by your feet, pulling you further into your spellbound trance.You closed your eyes, letting the warm evening breeze brush your face, as if it were affectionately stroking your cheek.

As you gazed out at the city before you, you began to reminisce about what had taken place in this same spot not all that long ago. You remembered the tense apprehension that had tightened in your shoulders as you professed your feelings to obi wan, the wave of relief that released your unconscious tension when he admitted he felt the same, and the sensation of his lips on yours, making you feel complete.

Every moment you had spent with Obi since had been one of pure joy. Sadly, that time had been cut short earlier that week as he had been sent on a mission. The council had agreed that you were well enough equipped to handle yourself while he was gone, though. You had watched him walk onto the ship with Anakin clad in his clone armor, ready to give everything he had for an unthankful galaxy.

Enraptured with the melodies flowing from your phone, you didn't register the distinct mechanical shwoosh of the apartment door. Obi leaned against the doorway to the balcony, excitedly waiting for you to notice him. His long cloak, which you so adored, flowed in the evening breeze. You felt his smile on you before you even fully registered his presence. Sensing someone, you faced him, a smile tugging at your lips that made him draw a breath, shaky with desire after having been away for so long.

"Obi!" You shouted, unable to contain the glee in your voice. He opened his arms to you and let you run into his waiting embrace. His lips softly brushed the top of your head with a tenderness that only he could possess.

"Hello darling."

You wrapped his long cloak around you which made him chuckle. "Tell me, did you really miss me or was it only the cloak?"

You pretended to think his question over for a moment. "Both." Chuckling, he pulled your lips up to his for a tender kiss. "I DID miss you Obi, did everything go well on your mission?"

He rested his chin on top of your head and sighed. "As well as these missions can go, my dear."

"I'm sure you're tired." You said, reluctantly stepping out of his arms. "You probably want to go get some rest."

He took your hand in his. "On the contrary, I would much rather stay here with you." His words never failed to send your heart a flutter. "And what were you up when I so rudely interrupted you?"

"Just watching the sunset, jamming out to some tunes." You vaguely gestured to your phone, a gentle melody still spilled out of it onto the balcony.

"Might I join you?"

"I thought you didn't like Earth music?" You questioned as you made your way back over to the balcony. "Lots of loud noise and vulgar words." You mocked, mimicking his Coruscanti accent.