~ Chapter 19 ~

Katie's POV ~ 

"Katie"

"Katie"

"Where have you been"

Dad, is that you? Where are you, I can't see you?

"I told you I wanted those boys and you go behind my back to help them. I have excused so much of your behavior because you are my daughter, but this is unforgivable."

I'm sorry, but what you are doing is wrong. They are innocent, they said no you should respect that. You have become to power hungry, and I don't like it. We used to help people when they felt abandoned as ghost, now you just take there souls.

"That is none of your concern, and I am sorry about this. I can no longer excuse your behavior, sorry Katie"

What are you doing? Dad?

(Caleb grabs his daughters arm and puts his purple stamp on her)

Dad? You know what that will do to me.

" I know but it is what you deserve."

No! Dad!!!!!

AHhhhh, god who new ghost could have nightmares when they can't even sleep.

Reggie: Are you ok, Katie?

Katie: Oh Reggie, how long have you been in here?

Reggie: I-I heard you scream, and I wanted to know if you were ok?

Katie: Well that's nice of you, but after last night I thought you wouldn't have cared.

Reggie: I- sorry it just took me by surprise. I mean Caleb tried to kill us, and to find out you are his daughter. I don't get serious, but that is pretty serious.

Katie: Yeah, I get it. It could have been worse. All you did was flash out, you could have kicked me out and refused my help for all I know.

Reggie: I could never do that.

Keep it together Katie, you definitely don't need to fall for him.

Luke: Good your here, you said we could start tomorrow. Guess what, it's tomorrow!

Katie: Glad you remembered.

Reggie: (laughs)

Luke: Alex, will be here soon. He just went to say goodbye to Willie. He has been out of hiding for to long.

Katie: Ok, we will start when he gets back. What about the lifers?

Luke: I told Mr. Molina that he should keep Carlos and himself out of Caleb's way and just let us worry about finding Julie. I tried to get Flynn to do the same thing, but she wouldn't listen. But she is at school for the next 8 hours, so she won't be here.

Reggie: You have been busy, I just went and hung out with a puppy I found on the road all night.

Aww, he likes puppies! No Katie.

Luke: Where did you find a puppy?

Reggie: W-

Luke: Wait, don't answer that.

Alex: Ok, what did I miss?

Luke: Nothing much. How was Willie?

Alex: Good, he just went to his new hideout. He said he will be back to help save Julie, once we have a plan.