~ Chapter 21 ~

Luke's POV ~

Katie: Ok, so if option 1 is off the table we need something else. Any ideas?

Luke: I still think he would take the deal us for her.

Alex: Are you trying to break Julie's heart? You know she would not like that, and as Flynn said she would just go back to save you!

Luke: I still think we should use it as a back up plan, if we fail, we take her place.

Alex: Ok, so lets not fail.

Reggie: I think you should let me distract him with my song.

Luke and Alex: No

Reggie: Please, if I can entertain him long enough you can get Julie out!

Katie: Wait, that might work.

Reggie: Really!! Haha suckers, she likes MY plan!

Katie: Sorry Reg, but you can't sing your country song to Caleb.

Reggie: Fine.

Alex: I know!! Katie, you could distract Caleb.

Katie: What?

Luke: Alex is right, you told Caleb that you left the club to travel the world. So he hasn't seen you in how long?

Katie: 6 months.

Luke: Ok, and if he cares about you he would want to talk to you as soon as you got back right?

Katie: Yea, besides the club I am the only other thing he loves.

Alex: So Katie goes in and distracts Caleb, while we get Julie out. That could work!

Luke: I can probably get us back into that room where Julie is, but we can't flash her out.

Katie: So you get her out the back way, I can distract him long enough for that.

Luke: We have a plan.

Alex: Dude, we have a plan!

Reggie: Finally, we can get happy puppy Luke back. For good!!!!!

Katie: Happy puppy Luke?

Reggie: Yea, for every emotion Luke has he looks like a puppy. 

Katie: Yea, I can see it.

Alex: Yall are so weird.

Reggie: Well we can take are weird else where. Lets go Katie.

Katie: I'm with you Reg.

(Reggie takes her hand and they begin to leave the studio)

Luke: Hey, be back in an hour. We leave then.

Reggie: Don't worry Luke, we will be back so you can save Julie. I promise.

(The two leave giggling about something random)

Alex: Don't worry Luke, they will be here.

Luke: I know, I just have a bad feeling.

Katie's POV ~

Katie: So, where do you want to go.

Reggie: I was thinking we could talk?

Katie: Sure, about what?

Reggie: I know I haven't known you for very long, but are you sure you are ok to see your dad? I'm just worried you know.

Katie: I'll be fine Reggie, I just have to act like nothing is wrong, easy.

Reggie: You don't have to lie, I can take it.

He is just so sweet

Katie: Ok, I'm nervous. I'm scared I might act weird and he'll notice and I'll ruin the whole plan.

Reggie: Just believe in your self, like I believe in you.

Katie: (laughs) You have too stop flirting with me.

Reggie: And why is that?

Katie: Cause if you keep it up, I might fall for you.

Reggie: That's a bad thing? Cause from where I am standing, it sound pretty good to me.

Katie: Oh yeah, and how is that?

Reggie: Cause if you fall for me, I know it is ok for me to fall for you. So with that said you should let me take you on a date when we get Julie back.

Katie: You are too cute.

Reggie: So, is that a yes?!?

Katie: Umm, ok one date.

Reggie: Yess!!

Oh god, what did I just get myself int- Ahh

(Reggie picks he up in a huge bear hug)

Katie: Reggie!! (laughs) Put me down!!

Reggie: Only if you say the magic word!

Katie: Please!!!

Reggie: Close enough, it was puppies.

Katie: Oh Reggie.

Luke: That was adorable.

Alex: Oh yeah, I agree. Adorable!

Reggie: Yall saw that?

Luke: The whole thing, next time yall want privacy. Walk farther then outside the studio.

Katie: (blushes)

Reggie: (blushes)

Alex: Oh, we made them blush again.

Luke: Just remember Reggie, this is payback for all the times you have done it to me and Alex.

Reggie: What?!? When?!?

Alex: The first time me and Willie kissed.

Luke: Anytime I would sing with Julie.

Alex: The second time I kissed Willie.

Luke: Oozing c-

Reggie: Ok ok, I get it.

Katie: Ok, so I think I am going to go see my dad now. I need a head start before yall go get Julie.

Luke: Ok, how long?

Katie: 20 minutes, go in 20 minutes. That gives me time to prepare and find him in the club.

Luke: Sounds good! 

(Katie smiles back at the boys then flashes out)

Luke: So now we wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

I know this was short, but it is because it is more of a filler chapter. It is just building up for the next few chapters which will be long. Hope yall liked it! :) :)

Bye!!!