3 | wrong

How hard can choosing a clothes for a simple get together be? Why can't a tracksuit and some baggy shirt be fashionable for dinner, when it's obviously comfortable looking. Well, because she's Jennie Kim, an international supermodel who's seen around the globe, and if she shows up wearing a baggy shirt, it's just so not her. 

But is the comfortable clothes just the reason why Jennie wanted to dress up? Obviously, no. She knows Lisa will be there, and for some reasons, she's thinking that there's a need for her to impress Lisa.

"Gosh, what the hell am I even thinking!" Jennie exclaimed, getting awfully tired pulling out outfits from her wardrobe.

She settled for a black turtleneck matched with a checkered brown pants. She decided to call Chahee for outfit inspiration (and for her to realize that she's engaged and can't be thinking of someone else). She got her phone and dialed Chahee's contact. Soon enough, she answered with her sleepy tone like she just woke up.

"Oh crap, I am so sorry. It's like one in the morning in there, I forgot about the time zone! I am so sorry, baby."

"No, it's fine. What's the matter? I'm already up anyway."

"Well, I'm coming over Jisoo's place in a while. It's a dinner with a few acquaintances, and I wanna show you my outfit since I don't have a stylist over here, and you have the best eye in terms of me and my outfits, so how is it?" Jennie asked while switching the camera from front to back, revealing her infront of the mirror while she flaunts her outfit.

"I mean, you look great in almost everything," Chahee stated, "But you're looking awfully extra gorgeous, tonight. Makes me wonder if you're dressing up with someone else over there!" Chahee joked.

But Jennie felt tensed on the joke. Since earlier then she was just thinking about Lisa and how she's dressing up for her. Jennie managed to give a laugh that horribly sounded awkward.

"Okay, thanks baby. You sleep well, okay? I love you, sorry again."

"Have fun! Don't drink too much or get too wild, take care of your ankle, okay? I love you." 

After spending a little more time to pamper herself a bit infront of the vanity, she picked her bag up and left the condo. She wanted to drive her car, but as usual she's feeling really lazy to even press the engine button, so she opted to take a cab instead. Jisoo and Chaeng's condo is not that far, it's a few blocks away from hers, but as stated, Jennie Kim is lazy.

When she arrived infront of the condo door, she knocked lightly, revealing Jisoo with a wine on her hand.

"Hello, Jendeuk. Come inside." Jisoo gestured, as Jennie followed. 

She looked around, seeing a few familiar faces. Her sophomore year first semester seatmate, Dahyun. Two of her highschool flings, Kai and Hanbin. The very quiet transferee from Taiwan back in junior year but is actually a total crackhead at times, Tzuyu. And of course, her bestfriends (outside Jisoo, Rosie and Lisa circle) Irene and Nayeon. Some people like Jungkook, Jackson and more are also there.

"Jennie!" Irene said while walking near to hug her. Nayeon followed suit and exchanged a few hugs as well. The others took notice of her as they all went her way for a greeting.

"Gosh, it's so nice to see you all in here!" Jennie exclaimed, overwhelmed by the familiarity of everyone, "Rosie! Congrats on your promotion!" Jennie said when Rosie entered the living room.

The night went on, Jennie catching up with everyone. Rosie introducing her to a few colleagues, and catching up a lot of gossips with Irene and Nayeon. She wanted to call her fiance for a virtual introduction but she remembered that it may be early morning in New Zealand. All in all, everyone she knew are here. But, she's been looking around from time to time. Looking directly on the door when it opened, but no blonde was around. Like the certain blonde she's been looking for.