Chapter 9 - A Plan

(A/N: Omg, thank you for almost 1k reads!! I didn't ever expect to get that much. So really, thank you!)
George's POV:
Trying to calm myself down wasn't easy. I had already arrived back at my house, going over any sort of plan I could wrap my head around. But every time I'd get close to having a somewhat dependable plan, I'd find one small fault and throw it all away. I slammed my fist on the table in front of me as I stood up from my chair. I needed some fresh air. Walking outside the house, I noticed it was around noon time, as the sun was right overhead. I sighed loudly and walked around a bit before heading back inside. Frustration kept getting the best of me throughout the whole time of being here. But I knew I had to keep trying for Y/N and Clay.

I ran a hand through my hair as I once more racked my brain for any ideas. I went through all of my previous plans again, going over all the possible outcomes. They all ended in death. I knew Nick wouldn't want to hold me hostage. He wanted Y/N, not me, nor Clay. The only reason he had Clay at the moment was so that he couldn't help me.

Just then, a devilish grin made its way onto my face. I had the perfect plan in mind at last. Running through the steps once, twice, three times, I realized it was fool-proof.

I knew where Nick's base was, so that was helpful. It was obvious his base was behind the large waterfall Clay and I had come across yesterday. It would've been the easiest place to hide, so it made sense that it should be there. I also knew that eventually Nick would have to leave his home to get resources. I assumed he wasn't feeding Clay or being nice to him. But he still needed food and other items for himself and Y/N. I pondered the thought for a moment and came to the conclusion he'd most likely get necessities during the day time. If that was the case, I could get into his home when he left.

But the next problem was getting inside. I didn't know much about this awful world. But I did know you can make potions, one of them being invisibility. I knew the ingredients that were needed as well. I only knew them because I had found some of the crafting recipes earlier on in my travels. The ingredients to make an invisibility potion were a night vision potion, a fermented spider eye, and blaze powder for the fuel. And I would need a brewing stand as well. I wasn't really sure how to get these items, but I could always wander the hills.

I usually did that when I couldn't think straight. Taking walks helped calm me down and now that I sort of had to travel to find new answers, I would do just that. I thought that if I journeyed for long enough, I'd figure out how to get the requirements eventually.

Y/N's POV:
I woke up to see Nick laying behind me on the bed, facing my back with one arm draped over my side. Ugh. He's such a creep, couldn't even ask me first. Of course I would've said no, but he should've asked regardless. I removed his arm from being on top of me and nudged him harshly.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" He yelped, quickly waking from his slumber.

"Your creepy ass was cuddling me and I didn't like that obviously. And I need to use the bathroom so can you let me the hell up?" I asked, anger and annoyance seeping into my tone.

"No. I'm not letting you use the bathroom, not now. You're having an attitude with me and I'm not going to tolerate disrespect."

"What the fuck?!" I shouted, "Of course I'm going to be angry with you. You're laying here, touching up on me without my consent! It's disgusting and if you don't let me get up, I'm going to pee on you."

"Alright, pee then. You'll just ruin the only bed you'll be getting," Nick said smugly, draping his arm back over my side and holding me tightly. He had a firm grip and was much stronger than I was. I wouldn't have even been able to sit up if I tried. I could only move him before because he was unconscious.