how you cuddle(everybody)

Harry- usually his head is next to yours on a pillow. His arms draped around your neck as your head snuggles next to his.

Ron- Ron Weasley loves cuddling. When you two cuddle your usually on top of him with your head in his neck while his arms are draped around your waist.

Draco- draco isn't big on cuddling, only because he never knows how to. Usually he's on top of your with his head laying on your stomach with your hands sitting comfortably on his back.

Neville- your sitting in his lap with his back against the wall, your hands are intertwined and he whispers sweet things in your ear.

Tom- Tom hates cuddling. He only does it because it makes you feel safe. Usually it's a big spoon little spoon situation with you of course being the little spoon and Tom's arm wrapped around your waist as your snuggled up real close to him.

Cedric- you both are facing eachother. Your arms around his waist, his around your neck. His face is snuggles into your hair as your is snuggled into his chest.

Oliver- your on top of him, your arms around his neck as his rest on your ass.

Fred- big cuddler vibes. He's on top of you, your legs are intertwined with your hands in his hair and his hands rest underneath your back.

George- again, but cuddler vibes. Big spoon little spoon vibes. Your the big spoon because George loves to be held. Your hands are wrapped around his neck keeping him close to you.

Hermione- your sitting up as she wraps her arms around your waist and cuddles up close to you.

Ginny- fingers are intertwined with eachother. Your sitting up and her legs are wrapped around your waist and her head is in the crook of your neck.

Luna- you don't do a lot of cuddling. When you start cuddling it usually turns into a tickle war. But when you start out cuddling it's just facing eachother and kind of doing a laying down hug.