Moss x Sirus (the story that started it all)

Vid Warning: it will burn your ears to the pits of hell

Sirus: As I looked into Moss' eyes, I couldn't help but feel a pang in my heart. I am drawn to him. I want to be with him. Stay with him forever. I'd give all my berries to be with him for my ever-loving, breathing eternity.

Moss: What is this I feel? Emotion? What is this? Why do I feel this way? This is foreign. I don't like this. But...yet...oh, I can't formulate my words. I look at Sirus and I feel...things. My heart races. My vision blurs and focuses on him. Only him.He is my soulmate. Sirus is my true love. My one and only.

***

Moss: "Sirus?"

Sirus: "Yes."

M: "Have you ever heard of love?"

S: "Yes, you psycho, fuck off."

M: "Gladly. But can I please have this moment with you."

S: "...a moment?"

M: "Yes. This is what I desire."

S: "Oh. Well, here's some berries while we talk."

M: "Yes. Mm. Berries."

awkward silence

M: "So. Do you love me?"

S: "Love?"

M: "Yes. Love. As you may be well aware, I don't feel emotion, but this is new. I can't handle it, so I decided to share. I hope you can accept me. If not... I may leave."

S: "No, wait! I love you too! ...Whenever you're around, the blood rushes to my face. My berries are no longer my priority. I begin to shake. Vibrate. It makes me vibrate more than my hatred for Lukas. And I know we both hate Lukas."

M: "Yes, our hatred is shared. But I believe we are bonded. Don't you think our hate for Lukas binds us together. Whenever I'm around you, I want to wrap my arms around you. My fur sticks up on end and I want to cuddle with you."

M: "...and so I ask? May you be my boyfriend?"

S: "...I never been asked this before. All this time, I thought I was straight. Guess I was proven wrong."

M: "Is that a yes?"

S: "Yes. Please. I desire you. Share my berries with me and kiss me. Immediately."

M: "Is that a demand?"

S: "A demand it is. Intertwined our souls together and together we shall forever be."

M: "Yes. I love you."

S: "Oh, my forever, I love you too."

Omg, this is so cursed, kill me.

Buuuutttt... I may make more cursed fanfic in the future. Probably with better scenes and details and all that. 

But for now, I'm satisfied.

I hope you enjoyed. :)