Lukas x Sirus (about time, tbh)

Howdy hi, it's cursed prodigy and she's back! She's here! Because Covid is an ass and I can't actually be at school today, so obviously I have better things to do.

Also, I decided to use this pic because it's more cursed than the actual Lukas x Sirus fanart.

Sirus x Weed, anyone? ;D

Alsoooo, Sirus is not straight, apparently. Watch this be an actual ship, I'm calling it.

***

"I just want to be accepted." Lukas pouted and bit his lip. "I've searched long and hard for acceptance-" He placed a paw on Sirus' cheek. "-but it was in front of me all along. It's you. You have been my acceptance all along."

"I'm glad to hear that," Sirus said, leaning into his partner's touch. "The reason I was mean to you when we first met is because I am mean to everybody. I hate everybody. I hate the world."

He chuckled. "I inferred so. I hate everyone for the same reason." He let go of his cheek to wave it around. "I am a tired, exhausted, piece of shit. And so is everyone else."

"You see yourself in everyone," he said.

"Of course." He squinted his eyes impishly. "I am in everybody." He did a particular... signal with his paws.

Sirus' face bleached. "I fuckin' hate you."

"Right back at you!" He pulled out more finger guns.

"Hehe," he giggled, although it sounded strange. More like he was muttering under his breath. "I'm kidding. I love you."

"Right back at you!" And again, Lukas pulled out the finger guns.

Sirus rolled his eyes playfully, but then, he sunk into his fur, embarrassed at a thought. He questioned, "Do you actually love me? Like, do you really love me?"

"Um," he stuttered and said in a sarcastic tone, "Of course. Definitely." This definitely, maybe, sounded sus.

"...Are you lying?" he questioned reasonably.

"No, no! Look. I know I kid. A lot." He rubbed his neck, blushing. "I do. I'm an ass-"

"-You're an arse alright."

"-hole." Lukas finished as he was interrupted. "A pretentious asshole. An asshole who says...questionable things that I may or may not regret."

"Everyone knows about...that moment of yours, you know?" Sirus asked him.

"What?"

"Everyone knows."

The suspense within them tensed.

"What?

Sirus appeared sick as he walked up to Lukas and whispered in his ear. "Lukas x Lukas."

***

Dun, dun, duuuuunnnn!

Hehe, I love making my cursed fanfics connect like its a parallel universe. The CTFU: the Cursed TPOATH Fanfic Universe. (Wow, that awfully looks like STFU, that's peak comedy.)

I want to mention as well that this enemies to lovers trope  is something I totally dig. Just saying. ;)))