Nero vs Talon

As the tower tumbled down, Nero looked above. Looking down on him was Talon, who's face looked serious, almost sorrowful.

The techniques I've learned from my father aren't the only things I know. Nero gripped the hilt of his blade and let out a deep exhale.

"As fast as Felix..." He dashed between the falling debris of the remaining floors. Like a fierce, red lightning tearing through the rubble in his way, unwavering in its ascent.

As soon as the two met eye-to-eye, Talon drew his blade and struck.

"As flexible as Grant..." By a narrow breadth, he escaped with nothing more than a slash on his cheek as he avoided mid-air.

Before Nero's blood could drip down, he pressed his foot on the debris above him.

"As precise as Isabelle." The second he got footing above Talon, he vanished. Bouncing from one platform to the next, above, below, side to side and every corner, spiraling around his prey.

Slash by slash, attacking from every angle, leaving with nothing more than a silhouette each time.

Talon kept turning his head, barely keeping up as he defended himself, the blade in his arm shaking. His eyes dart one last time to strike behind him, only to catch a glimpse of Nero's shadow, before turning his head to see Nero smirking above him with a sword in his hand, wrapped around in a blinding red fire that danced around the blade.

In a moment that took the same span as a blink of an eye, he saw Nero's smirk.

"Well done." He whispered.

"As overwhelming as Maria..." A red flash blasted downward as he brought down his blade.

Like a star crashing down from the heavens above, the tumbling building and debris was quickly incinerated with a wave of crimson that left nothing but dust and rocks and smoke in its path.