Exhibition Match

Nero: (Maincast/Cassanova wannabe/weeb): "What's! Wrong!?" Nero yelled with every blow, "Did your sister teach you nothing?"

Felix (Main protagonist/siscon) tried to regain his composure while Nero taunted him.

Nero: "Was she so useless... that she failed to teach you how to fight?!"

Isabelle (MC Love interest/2nd best girl): "Nero..." Isabelle lamented.

Grant (Maincast/Fuckboy): "He's really throwing out lowblows here."

Maria (Deuteragonist/best girl): "Mhm..."

"What was so great about the Nocturne?" Nero yelled with a swift kick to Felix's face.

Felix's eyes flared up. Nero's blow didn't land. Caught in a vice grip, Nero tried to pull back his leg, but his expression turned to shock, then fear, as he saw Felix's wide sneer. Felix dragged him closer and followed with a straight jab, Nero slammed to the ground.

"Kahh!!" Nero coughed out.

Felix's hair waved in the hazy, fiery mist of his own aura.

The moment Nero regained his composure he jumped back.

Zechariah (Rank 6/Black Man) "Damn, that's gonna hurt."

He readied his stance once again, only to find that Felix had already leapt toward him, with a fist already headed towards him. He narrowly avoided Felix's blow, only to be barraged by a flurry of them.

The two darted around the training facility, leaving glittery bright trails as they exchanged blows, but it was clear how much of a disadvantage Nero was in, as every one of Felix's blows was heavy.

With a fierce punch, Nero was flung away. Though his stance wobbled, Nero quickly got back up. He saw as he looked, that with a stream of electricity, a lock of Felix's hair had turned white.

"Felix..." David(Rank1/stoic/big brother figure/Luna's lover) thought to himself.

Anastasia (Rank 3/esper/tsundere): "Ah, they've sped up."

Allison (Rank 2/Airhead): "It's gotten a little harder to watch."

Marshal (Rank 4/Old man): "It's really difficult to watch them..."

Saya (Rank 5/Korean): "I'm surprised either of you can see them at all. They're like trails of light... I might get a seizure from watching them fight."

Anastasia: "Still think you wanna spar with them, uncle?"

Marshal: "I used you as a gauge, but... I underestimated them greatly. Maybe if I was much younger, I'd probably have 10, maybe 15% chance of winning?"

Zechariah: "We all know what you can do, old man. You're still a monster... Still, that kind of power. Maybe I should've joined the esper project when it was still active."

Insulted, both Grant and Isabelle glared toward Zechariah.

Zechariah: "What? Chill, I was kidding. Sorry... huh?" Zechariah looked up as the ceiling dripped out dust.

The whole facility shook as the two espers battled. It was no longer a spar.

Isabelle: "We should stop this!"

Grant: "Right. Isabelle, you block the right door, Marie, you block the left. We try to contain it."

Isabelle: "Right!"

Maria: "That won't be necessary."

Grant: "Marie? Where are you—? Marie!"

"I'll take care of it." Maria said as she walked towards the training field while the two other espers continued.

Felix grabbed Nero by the arm .

"Stop! Stop it! I give up!!" Nero pleaded out as he defended himself, blood dripping from his nose.

With a loud snap, it broke.

Nero: "GAAAAAAH!!!" Nero let out a deep, unsettling scream.

"That's enough." Maria grabbed Felix from the back of the head, and with monstrous strength, she slammed his face to the ground. The entire facility cracked and shook, and a cloud of dust followed.

A deep crater was left, and with that final blow, the battle between the two ended.