Persona 4 ocs

Name: Akemi Suzuhara
Age:14
Gender:Male
Appearance: Akemi stands just above 5,4 and has a lean, yet strong build due to all of the training he does with his father, he's also relatively tan due to all that time outside, and his long, messy brown hair (which he keeps up in a hat for his own convenience) is somewhat sun bleached. His eyes are dark brown, and he has quite a few freckles that concentrate around the bridge of his nose (he compares them to dirt being splattered on his face), alongside a couple of scars too, such as one on the corner of his mouth, and a gash at the bottom of his lip where he bit through it during a rainy day training session. He has quite a lot of other scars that are quite frankly, a lot easier to hide due to clothes and other accessions, but even then he's still pretty much coated in bandaids at all times, but his largest accident by far is during his dungeon, since he loses his left arm due to trying to help out.
Personality: Akemi starts off rather closed off and robotic, but to be blunt, he is very responsible for his age and quite the big people pleaser as well to boot. When he first appears, he's definitely on the more standoffish side of the spectrum, and hardly speaks a word unless he *has* to, though that's mostly due to how little he trusts people, since if it isn't obvious later on, he'd much rather be off in the back corner of a classroom doodling than up and gossiping. The preteen is very reliable, and tries to preform his orders to a T for those who deserve it..which also leads into his newly found rebellious streak from after he joins the party as well just to put that out there. He doesn't really have many social skills, so even after he gets more accustomed to the party he doesn't really say much, he shows off more, and is a good listener though,he is very creative and is one of the more strategic team members too. Overall he has a big imagination, and really just wants to make people smile.
Likes: Strategy games,sweaters, cold weather, winter, going out in the snow, being around people, *not* awkward silence, magic, validation, difficult tasks, literally anything his dad considers a distraction, drawing, sour foods/candies
Dislikes: Training, the smell of rubbing alcohol, his dad, cigarette smoke,chores, formal events (his dad has a few work ones he has to go to), sticky bandaids, overly sweet foods, any form of rain (his father makes training harder those days), hospitals (after dungeon)and hot weather.
Love interests: He doesn't really have one, being the youngest of the cast
Backstory:He's lived in Inaba his whole life, having a relatively normal life with a retired Self-defence force member for a father and an office worker for a mother. Though the monotony of the town getting to his mother and causing her to leave when he was only eight years old. His father was quick to blame him for the turn of events, forcing him to train with him saying that 'if you were more like me then this wouldn't have happened' and stuff like that. His father started giving him training lists at around the age of 10, to go along with the lies he spouted. However, since Akemi gets left alone a lot, his father having to go out for business trips and stuff like that, he does literally everything he isn't supposed to, specifically practicing his magic act after meeting Yu and the others.
Fun fact: He wants to be a magician, using time where his father is away from the house to practice
He'd fight with his shadow at first, since he doesn't want to leave and go back to daily training.
He got his dog tags when he was 11 years old
Occupation: Student
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Arcana: Moon

Persona:Ame no Seimei, a magician to put it bluntly, with a long, thin body that looks like a a suit, a masquerade mask in place of a face and a cane to tie it all together.
Skills: Physical and Fire with a couple of ailment spells
Awakening: in between Kanji and Rise's dungeons
Shadow: A robotic soldier (he'd look a couple years older, maybe 16 or 17 since that's how people see him), and he'd be rather pleasant, trying to keep Akemi instead of get him to accept him because of Akemi's longing for an actual friend.
Dungeon: An old timey bar
Other:
- His usual casual clothes are pretty simple, a baggy grey tank top, a pair of black cargo pants, black boots, his silver dog tags, a black baseball hat, and bandages wrapped around the lower part of his arms.
-His main weapon would be a Bowie knife he got from his dad for a birthday
- His shadow would get violent when they try to take him away, and due to Akemi stepping in between them since he didn't want everyone getting hurt..he got his left arm blown off by a physical attack.
Voiceclaim: Hitohito Taranto from Komi Can't Communicate (the guy)