"Carry On"/Update!!!!

If you have not seen the finale of Supernatural or any of season 15 please do not read this!!! Major spoilers!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys so me and my bestie @CanterOnCisco watched the final episode of Supernatural and uh 

......

Let's just say that the ending was terrible, very sad and it was too quick and left questions unanswered. 

It was not the ending we wanted and now I know that some disagree that it was a good ending and that the brothers were finally at peace, but we certainly don't think so, I mean 15 years later and that's it??? That's what our favorite characters get and that's what we get???

So, as I said before if the show did not end well, I was going to fix it and boy when I mean fix it, I mean bringing back some characters and of course adding myself and Canter to the story because why not?

I hope you guys will enjoy my interpretation of what the ending should of been like, and I want to thank you guys again for the reads and votes and comments and don't worry I'll be posting more one shots! 

Write to you later byeeeeeee

-E.H <3

UPDATE:

11/1/22

Hey Ya'll! I am unfortunately done with this book. I have fizzled out of my Supernatural phase and have moved on to other fandoms and such, but Supernatural will always have a special place in my heart and this book!!! 

Thank you all again for your reads, they always mean the world to me!!!

Just know that I will never emotionally recover from the Finale, and it could have been sooo much better!!!! 

Carry On!!!

Much Love!

E.H