chapter 13

I wake up on Nash. I look around everyone is still sleeping. I reach over and check Nash's phone. It's 6:30 am. I look at him and see him sleeping peacefully. What he whispered to me last night was perfect. I smile softly. He's so genuine. I was flattered, well I still am.

   Most people wouldn't be so incredibly amazed as I am right now but it's Nash. This was probably one of the craziest and hardest thing he's ever had to say to me.

   I get up quietly to make sure not to wake anyone else. I tiptoe into the kitchen and begin to cook breakfast.

   My brother loved cooking he was always teaching me. I remember how he used to make the juicy Hawksmoor. im voing to tey and make it also. I grab a can of black beans and pour them into a pot, I roast it on the stove. Now I pull out a skillet and fry sausage, eggs, and bacon. Now I season everything and set it neat on plates. I sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top. Next I put a biscuit on the side and pour white gravy all over.

  I make sure everyone will have enough and then I go ahead and eat mine. It reminds me of my brother, Tomas. It reminds me of my old bestfriend. I miss him dearly. I wonder how he's handling this. When he left I was heartbroken. It was awful. Tomas is mature though. Being in grade eight I assume it was expected for me to throw a tantrum when he left.

   I continue eating. I start to sing a song Nash has me hooked on. It's called "Stanger".

  "Dont know if I can keep these hopes up high for long. I run away from this place where I'm not such a stranger in my own skin. To a place I can call home. Cuz' feels like I'm stuck on the outside" I mumble to myself.

   "Just staring in" I feel arms fall around my neck. Nash.

  I turn around. "You know you don't always have to do that... finish my sentences."

  "I showed you the song what do you expect?" He wonders.

  I giggle. "I made breakfast for everyone. We should get them up so it doesn't chill"

   "They can heat it up in the microwave. I'd rather it just be you and I for a while." He grins. "Are you good with that?"

  "I guess"

  "Fantastic"

He grabs food and a beverage. Then comes and sits next to me.

   "So" we both say at the exact same time.

   I nervously laugh. 'Go ahead' I gesture with my hands.

  "No you can talk first" he insists.

  "Well I just wanted to talk to you about what you told me last night"

  "I was going to ask about the same thing. I just wanted to let you know that I shouldn't have said anything. Sorry but I still think we should get to know each other better. I was just tired and thought I'd be ready to explain. But the truth is I'm still scared. I'm so sorry that I told you that I'd tell you. I'm so sorry. I know I'm giving your hopes up but I just cant." He shakes his head and hangs it low in disappointment.

   I have no words. I thought he was ready. I accually thought he trusted me. According to what he told me he was finally going to express himself. He was going to tell me everything. I was overjoyed. I assumed that he'd tell me his secret. I was dumb to think so.

   "Oh... I really... I really thought you trusted me..."

   "You have to understand that this is a humongous deal for me. It's my fault for telling you I'd spill it, but you have to respect that I changed my mind. I can't tell you. I just met you and I have no clue who you are. I don't trust you."

   My heart was ripped out of my chest. How could he say he doesn't trust me? That he doesn't know who I am? He surely didn't care if he knew me or not when the first day we met he kissed me.

   I'm about to cry. I'm holding back my tears. I was so blind that I didn't know he'd stab me in the back. I was so lost in his icy sapphire eyes I didn't realize that they matched his icy cold heart.

"What's wrong?" He acts concerned.

   "Nothing." I spit back and stomp away.

  Nothing.Nothing.Nothing.Nothing.Nothing.

    I will say nothing. Nothing will anger him. So nothing is the word I shall use.

   Nothing could prepare me for this. He lied to me. He lied. I take it all in. I walk into the living room and tell everyone to wake up. Simply because I need to tell Crystal. I also don't want to be alone with Nash anymore.

¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆
told you not to get comfortable...

Muahaha!!!!!

   ILYALR♡ ps I'm going to try and update more frequently.