chapter 12

"That's so weird! I wonder who she could be! How are you gonna find out more?"

"I'm not sure Crystal... I just want to gain as much information about him and only him before I start lurking through his secrets. Do you know what I'm saying?

If he confesses he should trust in me with all his heart and soul. I should be so incredibly attached that I wouldn't dare to tell. I hope to have this feeling with him. I want him to trust me. Do I sound stupid?" I exclaimed.

"No you don't sound stupid! You just sound... what's the word? Well you sound infatuated.. like you really admire him. It's sweet." Crystal beams a smile of joy as she states her opinion on Nash and I.

I'm amazed at how close we've became. I love her to death. She's been there to help me through everything. I can talk to her about anything. If I get twisted up she can untangle me. All my Nash drama vanishes when I'm with her. My anxiety calms and not many people can do that.

"Thanks Crystal. Really. I mean it. Without you I'm not exactly sure where I'd be."

"Anything for you!" She tightly squeezes me in a giant hug.

She turns on music. Golden by The Vamps comes on. She jumps up and down. Grabbing my hand she pulls me up onto our bed. We jump up and down dancing and singing.

She grabs a pillow and smacks me with it. "Do you remember our first night?" She smiles. "Of corse I do!" I shout grabbing a pillow. We hit each other over and over.

We jump and run around the room. I am hiding behind our desk. She jumps on the bed. I wait until she turns around. Once she does my pillow crashes into her. She instantly turns around and sees me standing there pretending to be innocent.

Crystal climbs down the bed and tackles me. We laugh and play fight. Once we get tired she rolls over to the side of me.

I look over at her.

"I miss my family" she blurts out.

"Crystal-" i start. "I miss my brother and Andrew" I'm going to tell the truth. I don't have to act like I don't miss them anymore. I really do. I miss them. "But you know what Crystal?"

"what?"

"I have family here too"

She grins. "I love you!" She hugs me.

"Oh no I wasn't talking about you!" I scream. She laughs loudly.

"You turd!" She hits me with the pillow.

I stick my tounge out at her.

"We should go to sleep. I'm so worn out from all the falling from attempting to skateboard. I can barely keep my eyes wide and open." I mumble.

"Yeah... we need rest" she groans as she sits up and crawls into her bed.

I stand up and walk to my bed. I seep down onto the covers. I clap twice and the lights flash off.

"Goodnight London" I hear Crystal say as she yawns.

"Goodnight family" I whisper back.

*****

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK DING DING DING

Crystal and and I look over at one another. I race her to the door. I relax myself and take a deep breath. Crystal follows my lead and calms down. I open the door.

"Oh its just you guys" I speak glum and boring.

"Very funny!" Cammírel shouts. The group walks in.