The warning

"Vegeta. I'm coming... Be ready." I slid my fingers over the control keys and glanced out the window to see a million stars shining back at me. "So pretty." my voice trailed off as I lazily pressed the auto pilot button. "Setting course for Earth." The ship replied back. "Please enter passcode to begin," the machine added. "...Do I need to?!" I mumbled and tightened my fist. "Never mind! Ha ha." the machine said in a robotic voice. I relaxed and leaned in my leather chair. "I wonder if Vegeta got my message. Hopefully I haven't slacked off at doing this." My eye lids grew heavy.

"Vegeta, Vegeta, can you hear me?" I yawned. "Yawn, well, if you can say something. This is important."

"Who are you?!" A voice rang in my head.

"Vegeta, don't tell me you've forgotten who I am! I am offended. The great prince of all saiyans may have the best fighting skills, but can't remember his own girlfriend." I chuckled.

Silence was my only reply.

"Erg, Talamag?! Is that you?! Uh, forgive me... It's been along time. Err, I have to tell you something though," Vegeta stumbled.

"Tell me later. Anyways, I'm coming to Earth in uh, about a week. So don't dissapoint me when I arrive. Now if you excuse me I must take a nap." I cut off our telepathic connection and fell into a deep sleep.