I. Little Things

Genre(s): Romance, Fluff

Story Description: Bright loves everything about Win, especially the little things.

Author's Note: This story was inspired by the song "Little Things" by One Direction. You can play the video and listen to the song while reading, if you want to.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me...

Bright woke up to rose-pink tainted cheeks, wide lips that's just too dreamy to kiss, long lashes which perfectly covers those adorable eyes, nose that's just too irresistible to pinch and the comforting sound of the other's steady breathing. Bright smiled because he knew why waking up in the morning is the best part of his day.

He rubbed his cheek deeper to the soft pillow underneath, squirming just slow enough to lean closer towards the boy who's still in his slumber across him. His hand crawled under the sheets, seeking for those warm fingers to lace it with his cold ones, and when he succeeded, Bright pulled their laced hands to his lips and planted feather light kisses on each of the other boy's knuckles.

The other stirs slightly, purring some incoherent cute things through his small mouth. Bright restrained himself from lunging towards the boy and strangling him in a suffocating hug. Not at six in the morning. So, Bright settled in just leaning and kissing those purrs away. Just light, sweet, brushing of lips and the other boy smiled in his sleep. Just like an angel.

Bright stared at how their hands perfectly mold with each other. How the colors of their hands complement, and how his fingers are always cold and the other always manages to stay warm. His eyes caught the gold band that encircled the other boy's annular finger.

And he found himself smiling profoundly.

It all made sense.

Win's hand was made perfectly for Bright to slip that ring and make him his. Forever.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

The memories of last night just after exchanging their vows to each other are still as clear as the waters in spring inside Bright's mind. He could picture them all out perfectly. How he laid Win down this very same bed last night. How Win hid his flushing face behind his hands so he couldn't bear to look at Bright while he undressed him. How Win trembled below him as he placed kisses all over him, worshipping every contour of his body with gentle touches. How Win returned all his loving kisses, pulling him as close to his body. How Win's tears spilled when they finally connected for the first time and how perfect that moment felt. How Win's voice sounded even more heavenly when he cried, moaned, and whimpered Bright's name in pure bliss. But Bright figured that Win's cry wasn't of pain. The crinkles by Win's eyes when he smiles during their love making told him otherwise.